My garden is Calcium Enriched

Hello OG, I’m happy to be part of the community and would love to show off my plants!

My goal is to find keeper plants from seed for personal use because I think the dispensaries aren’t doing us justice! Currently, I’m growing out my Devil’s Hashplant clone in a 2x2 and 3x3 because it’s been a solid and quality reliable smoke for the past year. I’m trying to build my stock to make it through the summer.

By winter, I plan on popping Sour Giesel, Hashplant D, and whatever other seeds I may happen to have!

2x2 in the middle of week 6

3x3 in the middle of week 3

Here’s an 8 fingered leaf.

And here’s a “hairless pheno” FX3 that I grew in the From Seed to Stoned grow off. This is a shorter less common pheno that only a few found. I thought it was cool so I kept a clone.

36 Likes

Great flowers. Totally agree about dispensaries. :beers:

6 Likes

Nice Grow, indeed!! CONGRATS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Very nice work! :clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Lovely flowers! Makes me wanna start growing myself.

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s taken a lot of trial and error to get my plants looking happy and there has been a lot more failures than success!

1 Like

close ups please. That sounds like a 1in a million mutation. I wonder if she is sterile. Do you have this pheno as a mother ?

1 Like

I don’t think Solfire even knew that pheno was in there lol. I do still have the mother. She was always shorter and slower than the rest. I have no idea if it’s sterile but some of the lowers had hairs.

For the FSTS grow-off, there was about 300 of us give or take and we all received 6 beans each. I’m not the only one who found this pheno but only a handful of others did.

16 Likes

Very nice! I’m also a calcium advocate! Everything looks great my friend

3 Likes

“No more half packs”

I’m going to pop the rest of these and for now on I’m popping full packs only. I used to pop half packs because I thought I was being thrifty but it leads to too many open half packs. The first time around I popped 5 seeds. 2 were male, 1 got culled for terrible structure, and 2 were female. Of the two females, one tasted like earthy schwagg but the other was a keeper. I’m really interested to see what the rest are like.

I re-use and re-amend my soil with dry amendments and had mixed results until I added a little calcium and minerals. It really seemed to pull things together! Appreciate it!

3 Likes

2x2 going into week 7

3x3 going into week 4

And jeeze… This is awkward…

This fellar just don’t know which way is up and it’s the first one to pop. Should I dig 'em up and straighten it out? Hmm…

5 Likes

Dispensaries are there to make money not sell quality. For that you are on your own. Happy growing!

2 Likes

I pulled the seedling out and flipped it right over. That thing is a spring! It shot back out twice as I was trying to get it settled! Hopefully things are good. I’ve been having trouble popping seeds lately so I’m nervous.

Here’s a pic of a side branch. Flash on.

Flash off

I guess if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself!

3 Likes

I found a clip of Solfire talking about the From Seed to Stoned grow-off and he even mentions the hairless pheno here.

1 Like

look at that. He does know its in there lol

2 Likes

So far, 4 out of 7 remaining Devil’s Hashplant seeds popped. I’m hoping for the others but we’ll see. Also, guest appearances by Shishito and Sugar Rush Peach.

I also germinated an auto but unfortunately dropped the dome down on top of it and now It’s headless. Woops.

3 Likes

Beautiful, those are some thick and healthy leaves

1 Like

How is this one doing? has it grown through the bottom?

1 Like

So, the one that grew upside down I dug up and fixed and is now in one of the solo cups.

That OTHER seedling lost it’s head! I accidentally cut it off! Her days are numbered. I’ve been having all sorts of issues popping seeds lately.

1 Like

oh man. well I’m glad the upside down one is okay. I’ve had some strange seedling mutations lately myself

1 Like