My garden is Calcium Enriched

Oh, would you look at this? I got something in the mail.

Wow!! 88G13HP seeds from @Foreigner !! Thank you so much and I didn’t even ask. He offered them!! That definitely makes me feel welcome at OG and I will be growing this out ASAP.

4 Likes

Hey that was pretty fast glad they made it.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m trying to plan out my seed pops for the next year.I need to work through these packs! These are the one’s I’m considering starting with.

88G13HP
Sour Giesel
Deep Line Alchemy 9
Hashplant D
Pure Land Hashplant
Pinball Wizard
Master Hashplant
GDP S1
HP13 x Panama Red
Pine Tar Kush

Anyways, here’s some garden pics. Devils Hashplant Day 51

The 3x3 full of the same clone is in week 5. I didn’t clean and lollipop the lowers as much as I normally do. I’m planning a bubble hash run so any extra larf and trim is going to get washed.

I found the cheap clip-on macro lens I had lying around but the pics are coming out blurry even after cleaning. Oh well, I plan to chop on day 63.

I’m still cranking through old auto-freebies and a Seedsman Magnum auto popped. Hopefully, I don’t kill this one before it makes it to the soil.

5 Likes

Week 9, it’s the home stretch for the 2x2. The smells are becoming more pungent, too!

4 Likes

Day 63 and I decided to give another watering and let it go a little more. Almost there!

I lost a Devil’s Hashplant seedling, unfortunately. I transplanted them into my full-strength soil and it might have been a little bit of shock. This one has a cool variegated leaf. Don’t pay attention to the bug bites! I will spray again soon.

9 Likes

Some weird leaves on this one.

4 Likes

Devil’s Hashplant 2x2 chopped on day 65.

6 Likes

Some more mail came in last week, thanks @syzygy !! I’m super stoked, I’ve been meaning to make an update about this. I’ll get some of these popped by winter! Overgrow is awesome!

Man, Bubba Kush X TS, I might start with that one.

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks for letting me know the bird seed arrived safely!

3 Likes

Ok quick update. I had a couple minor hiccups. Last week, the wine cooler I use for storage shutdown briefly and the temps on my jars got a little hot. This week, we hit triple damn degree temperatures and the AC broke. I’m also in week 9 moving on to week 10!! It’s manageable for now since I run my lights at night but hopefully the AC gets fixed soon because I do not want to dry during those conditions.

I’ve also been trying to back away from social media lately because of all the noise. Overgrow is still great though, the people here are real and organic.

Anyways, the 3 Devil’s Hashplants need to be repotted. One is tall and lanky and I suspect a male. The other is average, and another is a complete runt. But I don’t give up on runts.

5 Likes

Ok, I think the height variation is hilarious.

8 Likes

I also suspect a male ejem|nullxnull or more … :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So that tall one? Confirmed male. I just scoped it with a microscope and it has the teeniest tiniest male pre-flower coming in. The other two still haven’t shown.

Pretty confident the short one is a female. The middle one could go either way.

2 Likes

Ok the middle one is a confirmed lady. I found the tiniest female preflower putting out the tiniest pistil. The short one still hasn’t shown itself but it has to be female.

I’m going to grow out the 2 females, clone them, then flip to flower. What should I do with the male? Including my mom, I have 3 Devil’s Hashplant females. Don’t think the pack is available anymore. Maybe I could do a seed run and F2 them. I’ve never made seeds on purpose before.

3 Likes

There’s always a first time and this is a great strain to make seeds , from my own experience, once you start and succeed you want to repeat, it’s a rewarding experience… beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

If successful I’ll definitely send out some cards to whoever wants them. I received free seeds after only a couple weeks of being here. It seems like the OG thing to do.

I also harvested, dried, trimmed, and jarred my 3x3. Sorry for not telling you guys. Just been all over the place lately. My personal stock should be full for summer, though.

3 Likes