My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24

I went thru all the seeds on the first Santa Maria f8 and couldn’t find any mature. Than it hit me, If I remember right, the original seeds were pale. (It hit me when I saw 2 people post pale seeds.)

What do you all think?

I took the other three out of the tent and gave them a shower. Than I put them with my lone Gogi female left in the 4.5X4.5 tent. I had showered that lady when the males left in March. That tent was totally sprayed down at that time also.

I only put 2 of the SM ladies with Goji OG. All three ladies are very pregnant and the males where pulled in March.

The third SM is eating itself up so after it dries out, I will check to see if seeds are done. I am sure it is done.

:green_heart: :seedling:

22 Likes

Did I miss out on the goji OG run? Didnt see a sign up sheet.

3 Likes

Type Gogi crowd source in the search bar. It should come up

2 Likes

Great job. That’s an incredibly tedious process

Thanks emeraldgreen whew got lucky there was still a couple spots open hope there’s enough. Thanks again

2 Likes

There are 3 spots for TL2 &3 yet.

Edit; I see you found it.

8 Likes

Definitely got an addiction to collect, and since everyone or some showed love I want to give back and gpas I really want to give you something special when I get back on I will let you know what I have to give to you and others but patience is a virtue right now! Thanks for being a great person I don’t need the anything but I want to give back seeing what you and some others are doing. Thanks for being awesome

5 Likes

I’d say give a couple the squeeze test, if they feel firm they’re probably viable regardless of color

7 Likes

Agreed. Especially if the original seed stock was light in color, as you said. There’s been several threads I’ve seen recently with shockingly high germ rates on “immature” seeds!

5 Likes

I volunteer to do a germination test! :joy:

2 Likes

Did you see a couple other signups that went up?

1 Like

No all the ones that I know of are already full.

I do this because I enjoy helping people, well most :laughing:

They are firm

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

My last Goji clone is still hanging on.

The last two Santa Maria f8 ladies. I have hope for more seeds from them than the first two.

I also introduced the lone female Purple Urkle to 12/12 in the big girl tent.

Her four mating partners are going to hang in the veg tent until the five are ready to move next door to the love shack.

There are nine clones of the female hopefully I can hold the younger male in veg for them I haven’t gotten and of the male clones to root yet.

29 Likes

I had taken 6 more female clones before I realized I had the nine. I had thought they were The CF I was making to give away :blush:T his is why I label everything.

So, I up potted two of the clones to hopefully breed with at least youngest male at least.

19 Likes

Looking nice and healthy.

2 Likes

I am in Alaska on a cruise. I bought wifi to keep in touch but, Holland America has OG blocked. I have been on four cruise lines this year and this is the first.

I am in Skagway now sitting on a train so can use good old Verizon.

14 Likes

Might not be worth the hassle but I bet you could use a VPN like hotspot shield to get around the block. Either way - enjoy the cruise!

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re taking some R&R! Enjoy yourself!

2 Likes