My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24

The rest cost me the two Santa Maria F8 female. The water to them didn’t work and wasn’t realized until too late. I thought I could save the one but couldn’t. The bite was they were loaded with immature seeds.

6 Likes

Just wanted to update on What I have been doing.
Goji OG Preservation Run.
Clone run;

Eight breeders sent their Gogi OG to be mixed together to give everyone as many generics as possible.

58 Likes

Great Job & Congratulations on your success @G-paS Nice. I like the packaging & how your keeping it all organized :100: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

That’s amazing! Really awesome of you to do this. I’m sure everyone appreciates what you’re doing.

2 Likes

I made up 300 containers and have this left;

:green_heart: :seedling:

42 Likes

I can’t imagine what will go down in the FSFC thread once these start flowing :crazy_face:

Great job @G-paS !!! The hard work is greatly appreciated!

Good Vibes and Gratitude :pray:

9 Likes

Yup, that’s a successful run 100% haha

5 Likes

8ebddf5ebc932007078dc6e77aba9705b7ce299e_2_375x500.jpeg

22 Likes

:heart::fire:🥹 I want I want I can’t stop collecting. Man I’m going crazy in this forum. Well I hope everything works out looks like it’s out the park already.

7 Likes

Love your set up @G-paS
If I ever get into chucking myself, Im going to be copying a lot from this thread.
Great work on all of your preservations too.

4 Likes

@G-paS what a killer littel craft nook you’ve got there! thank you for your good work!

5 Likes

It was my craft room. I have a little space on the right left. :rofl:
I added more of the shelving when I took over for Sebring.

11 Likes

seems like a good idea given the scope of work, haha. you’re a rock star @G-paS the OG community loves you!

6 Likes

Beautiful work. Really amazing effort and pile of seeds! Some of that f1 pollen is doing work in my tent right now! Thank you!

3 Likes

That is great to hear! :laughing:

4 Likes

An update on the Purple Urkle (non Preservation)

I had

THE LONE FEMALE IN FLOWER!

The lone female surrounded by the 4 males.

32 Likes

I did a little trimming, training and flipped the #5 male (in green) into 12/12 with all 6 female clones and their Mom (in blue)

30 Likes

The show begins!!

1 Like

Lovely documentation and I really enjoy how neat you keep everything. Go Team Overgrow! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m sorry I have missed this.

2 Likes