My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24

What are the plans for this you going to be crossing with anything else?

Think I’ve seen a few of the Urkles on reddit

3 Likes

Nope, I don’t cross. I just let the boys and girls do their thing. I let the othera do the crossing. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Those boys were definitely putting forth there best effort!
Not crossing stuff definitely simplifies things :thinking:

2 Likes

I consider myself a grower not a breeder. I don’t have the time or interest to do the research I consider necessary to make intelligent crosses.

Thank you for your interest @Emeraldgreen

14 Likes

I just chuck personally. You never know what will work. An on going work in progress

Been fun following :pray:

7 Likes

Are you able to do a grown journal here or are you some place you can’t? I was looking to see yours.

6 Likes

The place I was growing fell apart last July. Ruptured appendix stopped everything. I’ve been keeping my moms alive and working on a new way forward. It was a forced break and I’ve been a bit lazy about diving back in
I have a few random pictures in the homemade strains thread

4 Likes

Great job so far, good vibes!

1 Like

Thank You.

The one seed that looked like the one was black inside too.

4 Likes

I had a major set back yesterday. When I was on vacation the grandson had said the lights were off a long time. I thought it was just the time change. Then the day before, I went to work on the plants and the lights were off. I thought it was the timer so put it on another. It came on then went out all together.

I am not sure what happened as it wasn’t just diodes going out. The whole thing went out at one time.
This is my 4X4 sole strip light that was built for me. I have no clue how to figure it out.

For now I have a spider farmer 2000 light in it. I am glad I am down to the two Goji OG ladies.

10 Likes

Does it have a ballast than could go bad?

These are the first seeds from the Goji OG.

That is a 1/32" drill bite and a seed from my CF the three are the Goji OG

The Purple Urkle update;

The four from the first 6 and one from the second 5.

22 Likes

Good looking seeds there @G-paS !

Nice work friend!

I hope you figure out the light issue. Always sucks when things just break suddenly. It’s inevitable though.

3 Likes

Bummer on the light issues @G-paS i actually had a similar issue recently that did turn out to be a bad timer, hope you can get it figured. Really excited to see those Urkles go. They look super healthy!

3 Likes

If possible for your driver turn down the output and see if it fires up, sometimes if a driver is driven too hard or too hot for too long they can fail or become susceptible to tripping their internal safety more frequently.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that when I get home.

Edit: I don’t see any way to adjust the dimmer,

3 Likes

I have been busy so haven’t updated in a while.

Goji OG are just making seeds.
Santa Maria f8 are making seeds.

Boring :rofl:

This isn’t current but the Purple Urkle are still alive.

32 Likes

I have been busy with trying to get the the fall '21 co-op boxes figured out.
Just wanted to note 1 of the gogi clones ate itself up and I thought no seeds but am finding a lot. It just breaks my heart seeing so many immature seeds. A Santa Maria did the same but sadly not more than a hand full of seeds. :sob:

13 Likes

I have been able to get one of the two Goji OG shucked.

36 Likes

gorgeous! it’s sort of a cool experience to look at so many seeds like that. thanks for your hard work, G-paS!

7 Likes