My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24

I’d say give a couple the squeeze test, if they feel firm they’re probably viable regardless of color

7 Likes

Agreed. Especially if the original seed stock was light in color, as you said. There’s been several threads I’ve seen recently with shockingly high germ rates on “immature” seeds!

5 Likes

I volunteer to do a germination test! :joy:

2 Likes

Did you see a couple other signups that went up?

1 Like

No all the ones that I know of are already full.

I do this because I enjoy helping people, well most :laughing:

They are firm

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

My last Goji clone is still hanging on.

The last two Santa Maria f8 ladies. I have hope for more seeds from them than the first two.

I also introduced the lone female Purple Urkle to 12/12 in the big girl tent.

Her four mating partners are going to hang in the veg tent until the five are ready to move next door to the love shack.

There are nine clones of the female hopefully I can hold the younger male in veg for them I haven’t gotten and of the male clones to root yet.

:green_heart: :seedling:

29 Likes

I had taken 6 more female clones before I realized I had the nine. I had thought they were The CF I was making to give away :blush:T his is why I label everything.

So, I up potted two of the clones to hopefully breed with at least youngest male at least.

19 Likes

Looking nice and healthy.

2 Likes

I am in Alaska on a cruise. I bought wifi to keep in touch but, Holland America has OG blocked. I have been on four cruise lines this year and this is the first.

I am in Skagway now sitting on a train so can use good old Verizon.

14 Likes

Might not be worth the hassle but I bet you could use a VPN like hotspot shield to get around the block. Either way - enjoy the cruise!

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re taking some R&R! Enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

The rest cost me the two Santa Maria F8 female. The water to them didn’t work and wasn’t realized until too late. I thought I could save the one but couldn’t. The bite was they were loaded with immature seeds.

6 Likes

Just wanted to update on What I have been doing.
Goji OG Preservation Run.
Clone run;

Eight breeders sent their Gogi OG to be mixed together to give everyone as many generics as possible.

58 Likes

WOW!! That’s a whole lot of seeds :+1:

5 Likes

Great Job & Congratulations on your success @G-paS Nice. I like the packaging & how your keeping it all organized :100: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

That’s amazing! Really awesome of you to do this. I’m sure everyone appreciates what you’re doing.

2 Likes

I made up 300 containers and have this left;

42 Likes

I can’t imagine what will go down in the FSFC thread once these start flowing :crazy_face:

Great job @G-paS !!! The hard work is greatly appreciated!

Good Vibes and Gratitude :pray:

9 Likes