My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24

Canā€™t believe I got a lucky #
Yeah!!

Thanks @G-paS :green_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations! Itā€™s always nice to win something. Canā€™t believe I won either. Never know unless you try.

6 Likes

I am signed up for the goji og f2 seed run does that count? Iā€™m just a little confused I donā€™t know where the fall box would be? I apologize in advance for my ignoranceā€¦

3 Likes

The fall box is being finalized for shipping this month. @G-paS will put up an announcement when itā€™s ready so we can make our donation shipping payment.

6 Likes

Depending on where your located as to who is going to ship it out to you Canada would be Doug US it would be GPAS

8 Likes

:red_circle:The cut off for receiving seeds from all the awesome breeders will be September 21st . At that time everything I have in hand will be packaged up for the box. You will be able to start signing up on DYI Green Life Shortly after that time.

:green_heart: :seedling:

26 Likes

Been away a few months G-paS, sorry I missed it!

2 Likes

You are signed up for a box. You signed up for Spirit Train. :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Things have changed quite a bit for the two years I was away, how do I sign up for the boxes?

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-co-op-seed-run/83615/5

https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4

4 Likes

Thanks @G-paS looks like it hasnā€™t changed that much after all.
The phrasing in some previous posts lead me to believe you just signed up for ā€œthe boxā€ and youā€™d get seeds from whatever runs were completed to date.

Iā€™m going to DM you.

2 Likes

I think I need one of these;

I wonder if it would remove the seed from the plans or they night to be to sticky. :rofl:

16 Likes

What the heck is that looks like itā€™s gonna do some heavy work?

1 Like

Looks like a shaker table.

3 Likes

For shacking seeds from the plant.

4 Likes

Mining for those gold nuggets.

2 Likes

I cut down and/or lost my last plants working on the Fall '21 & Fall '22 boxes. I worked on these three boxes (Spring '22 was included in the other)

The day after US T-day I will be drowsing seeds. I have been working on cleaning everything up from the last 3 seed runs I did. Two tents down three to go. A couple dozen pots washed. Cloth in my new washer (no washer or dryer for over a month).

Plastic pots and saucers by hand. The last time I put the saucers thru the dish washer they melted so need to buy more if I every take on 3 runs in a year :rofl:

I need to go thru and fix the auto water systems.

So, that is an update on where I am at. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Itā€™s nice to take a little break. Plan thing out. Reset. I can only grow 3 seasons and in the spring I am itching to get started again.

3 Likes

Oh man I feel this @G-paS ive got stacks of pots that need washing and have been dragging my feet like crazy

5 Likes

I started a new preservation project. When I was given some fussing on the Jillybean Regular run, I was gifted some of the real deal JIlly beans.

I will be documenting it here. I donā€™t have many of the photos from the start as the start was very ruff.

28 Likes