My second grow enjoy

We’re they autos? I have my lights on 12/12.

1 Like

Nah, the two ace freebies were feminized photoperiods. I meant when your Lowryders show sex if you’re gunna trash the males let me know, I’ll cross em with the Lowryder UVs.

3 Likes

Not so much going on but the buds are getting bigger by the day. Just watered them with mega crop.

6 Likes

I’m devoting my small tent to 3 of these. Very exciting as I consider @ReikoX an important mentor. They will be under 18 14wt SI LEDs. oleskool’s shitkicker LED shed strips. Let’s turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Been so busy with work I forgot to water em. the one in the back is showing the affect more but it’s still growing.
Cheers

6 Likes

6 Likes

“V” for victory! Nice growin’ My man. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

getting super close my man! looks stinky lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

Fed her some nutrients again today. She’s still got a ways to go.

7 Likes

6 Likes

here’s some of the bud from that v plant I grew. Lemon flavor really stinky, super sticky. Great high.
Cheers

6 Likes

@99PerCent From yesterday’s discussion. What’s your opinion. Is she done. I put her into flower Sep 20th.

2 Likes

What is your relative humidity. If it is above about 60% These dense beauties might become the home of mold or mildew.

If you have achieved more than 70% brown pistils, she is likely done. Looks like a majority of the trichomes are cloudy.

I would guess that as long as she is very healthy you could continue to grow her. If you have any doubts, I believe she is arriving at the point where you will get good medicinal effect. But at first blush, I am surprised it looks this well, and is near the end.

These are autos, right? I think I see we popped these on October 5, right? If so, 45 days ago. More time, I believe.

2 Likes

No there not the autos that I started on Oct 5th. If ya go all the way to Sept 20th I brought her inside to flower.heres her on Oct 20th,it’s daisymayxoss.

5 Likes

Sounds like you are very near the end then.

I would use the cloudy trichomes as the guide. Looks like it may keep on doing this all winter.

2 Likes

Well that’s my 2nd grow accomplished. It’s 100 times better than my first grow. Thanks to the og community for your help and support and to the seed gifters, @Sebring @ReikoX @50State wouldn’t of happned without you guys… but by next week I should have a new grow going with all diffrent strains. Will be in a new grow log too
(An yes she was flushed with gallons and gallons of water)
Cheers guys,

6 Likes

It looks like you did really well. Really nice flush fade on the last one!

4 Likes

Is that the Orange Daisy ?

3 Likes