My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

I’ve looked at their trays many times , but now you’ve convinced me to buy some next time I order from them. Need some more shade cloth for my giant hoop house. I have been taking 32 cell trays and pots out of the trash from a place we buy native plants from, but I hate when it comes time for me to toss them. At least we get more life out of them. :wink:

1 Like

Good to see you jumping back i with both feet @nefrella

2 Likes

I feel you, I hated throwing them out constantly at least the domes last if you take care of them but those trays just get brittle (must be from the light) even the guy at my local shop was like you shipping out trays for growers now? Huh? Oh , no they just fall apart twice a year lol. Now I told him if he doesn’t get these he’s gonna lose coin cuz eventually everyone will catch on. Best way is every order add one or two, that’s what I’ve done cuz 10 is pricy to grab at once. (For me anyway) but 10-20$ especially when you need that bit for free shipping, perfect. You won’t be dissapointed @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

Aye aye aye - these plants are TOUCHY!

Hempy started with the 2.5ml/gallon clonex on 10/21. First feeding of ffof at week 2 hydro schedule, 1/4 strength on 10/29 and these things are mad! Zebra bad, and ever so faint little leaftip burns.

I guess they’re getting a good watering tonight with just ph’d water. 5.8-6.0. Three are definitely doing better than the other two.

Planning on letting these Veg till 11/12 and then flipping. No point in letting them get much bigger, but will really depend on ability to take clones. Might be a month from now, at this point because if all I have are ladies…ugh, I hope not lol.

12 Likes

Looking good in there regardless @nefrella im sure they’ll come around

3 Likes

All thanks to your kindness in sending me this cool Bodhi pack @nefrella , an exciting new Co-Op seedrun has started!

7 Likes

Congratulations @BudWhisperer ho0eful for your success!

3 Likes

You know, I don’t think I’m taking clones of these plants (that is until I for some freakish reason end up with all ladies).

I think statistically speaking, I’ll get at least 1 boy.

Finally the pita front Left plant is coming along. I’d like that one to get at least another 4" taller before I flip them, but the others will be almost to the too big to flip at that point, meh, maybe thats whwn i take clones. I anticipate it’d take 2 weeks for the growth desired.

Maybe i just let it roll 2 weeks and see?

They’re 36 days from seed, so able to start sexing and making flowers.

The nodes on these plants are so dense its insane.

Flip em or wait?

8 Likes

You could always clone lower side branches after you flip. Healthy looking little bushes

3 Likes

Thanks, they’re finally coming along.

The little side lower branches would probably stretch enough to do so about a week (maybe 2) after flower. Good thinking.

3 Likes

I prefer longer internodes just for clones :joy:. My plants usually double to triple at a minimum. It really messed me up when I put a heavy indica in with them. She went from 24 to 26 inches, it was a mess

2 Likes

I would wait, they are really small and you want to make sure they fill that space with bud!

2 Likes

Legit, very good point! Thx @herojuana.tom :grin::+1::green_heart:

3 Likes

I see one boy (#1,ugh, and its the Front Left plant! Struggle bus :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:) and 4 girls, anyone else see em different, please advise. I’ve cut clones but I’d like to not have to reverse any of these plants, already dealing with calmag issues and can’t flip until secured. Ugh! Did some lst (look at them lavender secure straps! :rofl::joy: dedication to accessorize LOL).

All the other photos i had going, except the Fruity Pebbles, I lost due to my bad care of them (too many plants) I’ve learned my lesson. My sincere apologies to the seed providers, I totally messed up those plants. :pensive::broken_heart:

I planted some CDLC crosses and one FastBuds California Snow, we’ll see how it comes out.

6 Likes

From what I’m seeing 1,2,4 are female. I’m not seeing any pre sex on 3,5 in the picture. Looking healthy and happy​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Wonder if these regular seeds are all females (its likely of the 10 seeds i had, i killed the boys :rofl::joy:)…hopefully at least 1 will be a boy. If not, oh well we grow em then reverse from the clones! Still a worthwhile adventure.

Thanks @Emeraldgreen !

4 Likes

How can these clones look like they’re going to survive, but stems are black/dark (not mush)? I just used Clonex and 5.5 water

3 Likes

They look okay to me so far. If it progresses up the sides is when I’d maybe ditch it or cut it further up and retry. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll have to keep an eye on them. Then if I have to take other clones, they’ll already be in flower lol. Woo let’s hope these make it, those Somas all girls.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Love the lavender. :yum::heart:

1 Like