MysteryMoogs new grow thread

nice genetics, you should have some great meds there

3 Likes

It’s my first time with real genetics…and it’s incredibly exciting!

4 Likes

Extra love man, I’m telling you the toddler hug your box received before going to the postal worker is already paying dividends.

I can’t wait to see what you find.

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

ooh - there’s serious magic in those beans!

5 Likes

I think I am going to put a few of those in dirt tonight.

2 Likes

Another fun fact…hahaha I have been growing in less than a gallon and a half of soil all these years👍

5 Likes

I am sure they will appreciate it :monkey_face:

2 Likes

I have been working on building a dedicated clone/mother room. This is it so far.

7 Likes

And one fresh potted clone…lol

5 Likes

Have you watched Being John Malkevich? if NOT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you smoke your face off and get into that!! Super fucking weird, dope movie with a secret door that transports you intobJM head and your him forb20mins and then you get dropped on the side of the NJ Turnpike! Lol

8 Likes

@ClosetCartelGenetics haha no I have not. But I will give it a look soon. :+1:

3 Likes

@Shaggy450r

I have a great wife…these hang all over the house…lol

10 Likes

Holy shit it’s some weird shit!! Have you peeped Idiocracy?

4 Likes

Haha no I have not. I do not get much tv time. In between work and building our house, my extra time goes to me grow room… hahaha But I will put it on the list. :+1:

2 Likes

the future described in idiocracy has already arrived

6 Likes

Duhhhhhhh STUPID! WE WATER ThE PLANTS BRANDO! USE WATER LILE FROM THE TOILET? That’s stupid! Lmao And here is the President of the United States of Americaaaaaaaaaaaa Felix Camacho Nacho Taco(I forget the rest of it!?! Lol)

2 Likes

Love that movie! Turning out to be a documentary.

5 Likes

Sweet, yeah my uncle had em hanging all over as well. Between haying alfalfa fields as a kid he would teach me how to fly.

1 Like

But it has electrolytes… Lol…

1 Like

Lol Trump looks like he would use BRANDPOon everything!! Because it’s got electrolytes and shit!! Duhhhhhhh brought to you by Carl’s JR

1 Like