MysteryMoogs new grow thread

That reminds me - I need to go to starbucks

3 Likes

Venti carmel macchiato iced and stirred please

thatā€™s not why I go to starbucks lol

1 Like

Mother/cloning/bean popping room so far! IMG_20200913_193122_754|375x500

9 Likes

Another hidden entry :+1: get more tools moves into here and it should look like any little tool room.

10 Likes

almost a work of art.

8 Likes

awesome - I envy your skill set (and tools). your setup reminds me of the WInchester house with all of the secret rooms and perpetual building :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No need to envy brother, I screw allot of shit up and do it twiceā€¦lol learning curves.lol

6 Likes

@monkeyman would you believe 2.5 years ago I had never even used a saw let alone owned one? Itā€™s all about not being afraid to learn new skillsets in lifešŸ‘

9 Likes

Yup, start doing it and fuckup until it works, 12 months later, do it really well.

4 Likes

and not being afraid to saw off my thumbs :monkey_face: I am actually not that bad at doing stuff like that, but you seem to have it down. I am all about learning new skill sets - I built my own bass guitar from scratch a few years ago including all of the neck and fretwork using info I learned from reading and watching videos and forums like this, and it turned out great. I would have had to pay a couple thousand dollars at least to have an equivalent bass

6 Likes

If you guys have strong stomachs, I can post picks if my left handā€¦from middle finger to my pinky got smashed off. Had to pick them up with my right handā€¦lol.
After 9 hours in the trauma unit, to my surprise they reattached it allšŸ˜ I have pics of the processā€¦lolol

4 Likes

thanks but no thanks, your description was enough :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yeah I as well have a pretty great metal image. Iā€™m good.

2 Likes

Just got all caught up on this thread, looks like just in time to third the motion of you NOT sharing the hand pix!
Also, your first fun fact about the 20yr old bagseed goin, must be a very exciting girl. Have any idea what it supposed to be?
I had one like that from some not so tasty schwag. Grew it out on a dare, it stayed in our circ for years. None of these new so called "exotics " could sit close to itā€¦

P.S. idiocracy is the most scary movie Iā€™ve seen. Funny af, but almost where we are in todayā€™s world

5 Likes

@monkeyman, I just remembered that I have to go to Starbucksā€¦lmfaoo

2 Likes

Gonna go grab a burger at Buttfuckers! Leave me ALONE IM BAITIN IN HERE! I LIKE MONEY. Ya girlllll I can wait alllllll day

2 Likes

I actually have 2. One is heavy sativa and one is heavy Indica. Really no idea what they are. The Indica type one I say smells like lemon pledgešŸ¤£

2 Likes

You guys are using the wrong cupsā€¦see, these ones here are special. :rofl:

10 Likes

My helper

7 Likes