Naptown’s Winter 2x4 Tent Fun, 400w LED, Multi Strain, Hazeman Seeds, Romulan Genetics, Brothers Grimm, Fleur du Mal, @Budderton’s Affie F2

Right on @Naptown916 ! Your looking so legit with the new floraflex gear! I’m jealous.:sweat_smile:
That communion sure is a little cabbage. A bit of a throw back? :thinking: I’m pretty sure I’ve seen purple elephant plants that look like that.
Best of luck this run and have a great holiday season! :grin::crossed_fingers::canada:

5 Likes

Floraflex stuff looks really great like some professional Autopots. They sell it at my local nursery and it’s really tempting stuff, seems well designed.

3 Likes

I bought the nutrients and then stumbled on everything else. If you try it I would buy from their website, the prices are half off retail and I actually got most of this for free through promos and stuff they run. Their irrigation stuff works really well too, super well designed.

4 Likes

Hmm I’m always interested in chasing a deal especially free stuff I’ll look into it, thanks!

2 Likes

Day 24

Plants are grinding right along. Noticeable growth everyday. No signs of sex yet but no balls is always a good thing. Cut the second round of tops today. Took them where the new growth was already developing so this should speed recovery time. Was planning to flip this weekend but most of the plants except the Elephant Stomper are pretty squat so might give more time.

11 Likes

Right on @Naptown916 , looking good in the floraflex! Looks like you’ve got some real cabbages going! :v::grin:

1 Like

Yeah loving the FloraFlex gear suits my OCD personality and the function has been great. Hoping for great things from your Affies as we start flower over here. They’re looking great.

3 Likes

Happy New Year OG!

Day 32

Woke up this morning did a little morning gardening. Plants are looking great! Recovered from the last topping and growing more everyday.

One Elephant Stomper and One Affie showing pistils so good news there. Hoping to get at least one more female of each. Unfortunately the last Sweet Tooth is showing what looks to be some balls so no ladies there. I’m keeping it in hopes my aging eyes are failing me but I’m not optimistic.

Switching to 12/12 today.

SFV OG

Elephant Stomper

Budderton’s Affie

Sweet Tooth, Space Queen, Communion Front to Back

Post Pruning

Balls on the Sweet Tooth :pensive:

6 Likes

Day 35 Day 8 of Flower

Still healthy and happy. All plants are sexed and I’ve pulled the males. Used them for a little cloning experiment I’m running. Look forward to posting more about that down the line. 6 strong ladies remain 2 SFV OG, 1 Communion, 1 Space Queen, 1 Elephant Stomper, 1 @Budderton LA Affie #9, going to need to come up with a nickname for this the full cross is a mouthful :yum:

Anyways all pretty close in size. The Affie and Elephant Stomper are a little taller but all nice little bushes with lots of tops. Gonna be some nice colas it looks like. Put the net in. Just starting to put them through so they can replace stakes once the buds come in. I try to keep it as high as possible so they don’t topple over.

Interesting development with the FloraFlex, since the caps cover the pots I have roots developing all the way up to the coco surface. Roots look white, nice and healthy, but definitely different. Photo below.

9 Likes

Trying my hand at some macro photography. Looking forward to trying out my new super macro lens :grin:

7 Likes

Day 41, Day 14 of Flower

Buds are starting to come in on all plants. @budderton afghan and the elephant stomper are the biggest plants. The afghan is definitely impressing. Looks like there could be some thick colas judging by how many buds are along the stems. Reminds me a lot of the monster Afghan plants I worked with outdoors as far as the structure goes. The Space Queen was a full week behind but it seems to have caught up nicely. Nice stink coming off all the plants. Too generic still to describe but definitely skunky when i open it up. I’ll get some pics up this weekend the ones i took came out like dookie.

resized

Trichome Shots, Still some learning to do on editing but I’d like to think theyre decent lol

10 Likes

Awesome trich shots @Naptown916 ! Glad to hear the Afghan is working out for you and I’m looking forward to seeing some nice flowers!:grin::v:

2 Likes

Photo dump of the plants.

Overview Shots

Elephant Stomper

@Budderton Affie, one branchy monster(relative to a 2x4x5 lol)

@RomulanGenetics Communion

Brothers Grimm Space Queen

Cali Connection SFV OG

Baby Buds

And of course some Trichome Shots, OG Kush here

12 Likes

Well I went to water today and the plants are starting to spread out so getting a little tight for hand watering. Decided to hook up the FloraFlex system.

Pretty simple. Ecoplus pump to the “bubbler“ which is multi flow and I have set at 20gph. Then to the tubing where it comes out on each side of the watering caps for an even spread. Very simple but the parts, caps, clips just all make it very clean. Really like it.

7 Likes

Some baby bud shots of the Elephant Stomper Day 18 of 12/12

6 Likes

Day 23 of flower, plants are really looking good buds are starting to come in thick. Going to set up the tripod this week and get some good photos of the Communion and Affie cross. Those flowers look really good, should be nice for photos. The Communion and Elephant Stomper are already super frosted. Definitely showing the AWW influence in the ES. Nothing to do but wait for them to grow.

11 Likes

Nice looking grow man…loving the autopots…!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thanks! Not exactly an auto pot just a dressed up top feed coco dtw but those FloraFlex pots make it look a little snazzy, definitely happy with it though works amazing

2 Likes

Yea, the Floroflex pots look great. A lot of thought went into them! They sure seem to be keeping your plants happy!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Very nice @Naptown916 . You have better than average photography skills as well as a green thumb. You a photographer or just a nice hobby?

2 Likes