Naptown’s Winter 2x4 Tent Fun, 400w LED, Multi Strain, Hazeman Seeds, Romulan Genetics, Brothers Grimm, Fleur du Mal, @Budderton’s Affie F2

I just started my photography actually so thank you! I’ve always wanted to do trichome photography and be able to take those high times worthy nug shots. We’ll see maybe one day. Keep watching though plants are in flower so hoping to get more plant shots up here soon.

3 Likes

Some baby bud shots of the @budderton LA Affie #9 x Afghan Hashplant, real pleasure to photograph

9 Likes

Nice shots @Naptown916 . It looks like it’s gonna make a bunch of trichs for you. I hope it finishes out nice for you.:grin::v:

2 Likes

Thanks I saw the photo someone posted of theirs on your page. Be very happy if it fills out like that.

2 Likes

Photos of the @RomulanGenetics Communion, This one smells like sour red wine. really looking forward to going to church :grin:

photos were a little overexposed but i tried to fix em

9 Likes

Day 30 of 12/12

Big things over here lol. Convinced management to let me add a 2x2 in the extra space in the closet. Grabbed a TS600 from @MarsHydro and got this thing going. Added 3 new strains to try out, all fems, started 3 of each

-Grape Juice Cocktail from Blue Star Seed Co and @Josh_Blue hoping to get 2 good ones of this to keep hold of. Sounds delicious!, 3 of 3 already popped and in the coco
-Humboldt Afghani from Twenty20 Mendocino, 1 of 2 popped and in the coco
-Star Pupil from Mass Medical, hoping to get one of these purple plants, 1 of 3 popped and in the coco

I’ll add updates for these to this journal and then when the other plants finish i’ll likely start a new journal to just document the two boxes for the year.

As far as the flowering plants go though looking great! flowering really quick this round and the flowers are coming in thick. exceeding my expectations for sure, thought the plants might stay more compact with the 1 gallons but quite the opposite. Still feeding every other day and keeping it going. The Elephant Stomper just started changed hair colors. Lots of orange hairs coming in fast over the last two days. Has me optimistic this might be a true 50-60 day finisher. Trichomes coming in thick though on pretty much all the plants. And the stench is just rank sour skunk when you crack the tent. Very much looking forward to the end of February.

SFV OG 1, Short Squat

SFV OG 2, Bigger Taller

Space Queen, You’d never know this plant was a week behind the others

@RomulanGenetics Communion, This one smells like spicy pepper, Definitely one of the better plants in here

@budderton Affie 9 x Afghan Hash Plant, This one doesn’t really have a strong nose yet but the buds are some of the bigger thicker ones in the box. Its going to be a good yielder for sure. Interested to see how it finishes.

Elephant Stomper, This one is hands down my fav, I love this strain but this plant is frosted over, strong White Widow influence in this one and already starting to ripen up too. Excited to see how it finishes and how it compares to the ES in my memories.

13 Likes

Right on @Naptown916 , the tent is looking great!:star_struck::+1:

2 Likes

Looking great in here! Keep us posted on the GJC, make sure you have some space, the big pheno gets real big (baseball bats).

2 Likes

Well here’s to hoping for baseball bats :yum:

2 Likes

Had a chance to snag some photos today. Working on those glam shots lol. Coming into the home stretch on a few of them.

13 Likes

Looks like photos for a weed calendar… :+1:

Great shots!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thanks! I’d love to be on a calendar or have these photos actually used for something, maybe one day

2 Likes

This is a nice mix. I’ve been interested in romulan genetics. I’ll be hanging out in the back

1 Like

Damn I thought this just started haha it Sunday and I’m stoned great looking plants tho

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah the hairs just started changing this week so probably 2-3 week left. I love @RomulanGenetics but can’t run them all the time just due to cost. Well worth It though. This particular plant is full spicy Romulan smell. Not a super big yielder it looks like but definitely some frosty, terpy head stash. Plenty more pics coming as it starts to ripen. The Blueberry Romulan they sell is another one I want to try.

1 Like

Yeah I’m working on putting together a clone/mother room so I can keep the elites I come across. Should be so good smoke

2 Likes

Day 38 of 12/12

Time for a real update. Flowering plants are in the final stretch. Elephant Stomper will likely be some day 45-50, with the squat SFV close behind, then the Communion, Affie, Space Queen and larger SFV. Heavy ripening with the ES, the SFV has about half of the hairs changed and the Communion is just starting. The other 3 haven’t started to ripen yet but have swelled and put on nice weight. Feeling very good about harvest and the end of February.

One little hiccup. I’m always preaching ph and here I go fing it up. I let my meter get significantly dirty and it was bad gunked up. I cleaned but my reading have been way off. Actual ph on alot of the plants is around 5.3, which explains the leaf discoloration. Should have trusted my eyes and not the meter. Has effected some more than others but should be able to fix it at next watering.

In the small tent I got 2 Grape Juice Cocktail and 2 Star Pupil. All the seeds popped but the other ones came up with some leaf deformities and were stunted. I kept the good ones and added 5 regular LA Pure Kush aka Hollywood Kush from Hazeman Seeds. 5/5 germ over night and they’re in now. Hoping they break through by tomorrow. Update photos below. I’ll get more good bud shots as each starts to ripen. Imma try to get some trichome shots too.

Overview

Elephant Stomper

Affie Mix

Communion

SFV OG

SFV OG

Space Queen

The Seeds

The Runts

11 Likes

Day 49

I start easing off the nutes at this point, feeding roughly 1500 ppm per watering. Buds have been swelling and really starting to frost up. My wife sees some purple in the Elephant Stomper. I’m color blind so I can’t really tell but usually it’s bright green so I’m assuming this one maybe leans toward the Purple Elephant. Communion smells like straight Durban and super strong. Definitely going to be some special smoke.

Overview

Elephant Stomper and big SFV

Communion and @Budderton Affie

Small SFV and Space Queen

Elephant Stomper

Big SFV

@RomulanGenetics Communion

@Budderton Affie Hash Plant

Small SFV

Space Queen

Grape Juice Cocktail, LA Pure Kush, Star Pupil Babies

7 Likes

Wow those are some pretty fat colas @Naptown916 !! Are you using CO2? They have that pumped up look. :grin::v:

2 Likes

No no co2 but thank you. Yours looks like it’s still got probably 2 weeks to go so hopefully they size up even more. Been pushing out a lot more trichome the last week too. Has me very much looking forward to running the Lemon Slush from the vet giveaway. Is that one a 9 week finisher?

2 Likes