Neoangelo's Giveaway! Seed Pucks, Beans and more

Avery makes it way easier to customize them and save the labels as a pdf. The Uline ones would be better if you wanna hand write on the labels. For the ones I use I just buy blank sticker paper and customize/cut using a Silhouette machine.

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Neoangelo147, way to OG.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Just a head up Wiki will be closed tonight in a few more hours and the 2 winners will be announced tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for signing up!

good luck! :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

We have 2x winners!
Congrats to the winners and thank you for everyone making my first giveaway so smooth!

@Kasper0909
@SunGrown

Hit me up with your deets.

32 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Kasper0909, @SunGrown :+1:
And all the chances, @Neoangelo147

10 Likes

Congratulations @Kasper0909 and @SunGrown. I
:partying_face:

Right on Neoangelo! :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Kasper0909 and @SunGrown…good on you!!! Thanks for the good times @Neoangelo147

6 Likes

I been working on a 3D printed seed tweezers. I added a little twist with the Overgrow Logo! These things work amazing and make life so much easier packing seeds in pucks or soaking beans in shot glasses. These help keep your seeds more clean by not using your hands which can hold bacteria that can cause Damping-off in your seedlings.

22 Likes

Oooh woo hoo can’t wait to try these!! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Just wanted to post a little helpful info on my threaded seed pucks. Anyone that has got them from me here is a quick way to make labels for them . Avery 3/4” circle labels work great and their website has a web based customizer you can use to create the labels out custom logos etc.

Labels in use on the threaded pucks.

Labels printed
Just some tips when first printing the labels for the first time. Test print using normal paper and put it behind a Avery Sheet. If you hold it up to the light you can see the test print come through to make sure the labels line up. This will save you from wasting label paper. Also make sure when printing you do not select scale up on your print settings. Make sure to keep original size. One more tip make sure all your drivers for you printer are installed from printer manufacturer. I was having alignment issues with printing using generic printer drivers for Windows OS that automatically get installed. After I installed the drivers from the Printer manufacturer website all alignment issues were resolved.

24 Likes

Seed pucks landed. Thanks so much. Tweezers are really cool.

20 Likes

Got the pucks too. Freaking awesome!!

17 Likes

Phenomenal job @Neoangelo147 :fire:

1 Like

I’m glad the winners have received their pucks! Here’s a quick tip for packing beans with threaded pucks and foam inserts:

Packing for Seed Visibility:
To make it easier, first place the beans into the puck lid (Clear). Then, put the foam insert on top of the beans. Finally, attach the base (Color) by slowly pressing down and twisting it onto the lid. I can post a video later today that will demonstrate.

Packing for Non-Visibility:
For an easier method that hides the seeds, place them in the base (color), then add the foam insert on top, and finally secure the lid.

I appreciate everyone participating in my giveaways and look forward to doing more real soon. :v:

19 Likes

Friday Night Giveaway!!! Shout-out to the people that have supported me on here and have picked up threaded twist off pucks from me. With those funds they will support future giveaways!

@DougDawson If you could please do me the honors and call in the sharks. :upside_down_face:

The giveaway will start September 13th and end Sunday September 15th. Monday September 16th I will use the random number generator and draw 2 numbers for the winners.

Please Read:
Shipping will be included in giveaway if in USA or Canada. If you are from overseas and still willing to participate in giveaway you must be willing to pay shipping cost as shipping international can get pricey.

Up for grabs on this 2nd giveaway will be a 2x winners for an Overgrow magnetic logo and OG Seed tweezers. You will get to choose the color combo you would like.

> Winner will receive 1x OG Magnetic Logo and 1x OG Seed Tweezers.

Now let’s get this party started!!!
ezgif.com-resize (1)

The Wiki We Go!

1. @Fortman420 :canada:
  2. @ThirdStone :us:
  3. @Sintax :us:
  4. @TheSeedjinn
  5. @Trae1170 :us:
  6. @Gho13
  7. @Simdadon
  8. @Wizdom :canada:
  9. @Golfnutt :us:
  10. @Zolorp :us:
  11. @OnePassionateGrower :us:
  12. @SteveoReno :us:
  13. @Strikingviking :us:
  14. @Cannaology :us:
  15. @emeraldbullfrog :us:
  16. @Ace71975 :us:
  17. @GallacreekD66
  18. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  19. @havens4hawks :us:
  20. @Pigeonman :canada: :metal:
  21. @seeds2weeds
  22. @Organical :us:
  23. @sd9007 :us:
  24. @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh
  25. @420noob :us:
  26. @hooddirt
  27. @BigMike55 :us:
  28. @FishnRice :us:
  29. @RadioWaves
  30. @Jimdoors :us:
  31. @luxton :canada:
  32. @LzBoy :canada:
  33. @Thurgood :canada:
  34. @Illicitmango :us:
  35. @Il_medical :us:
  36. @Gr8racr :us:
  37. @Vegabom :us:
  38. @belleswell :us:
  39. @amumayuk :canada:
  40. @percyryan66 :us:
  41. @THCeed
  42. @Dran88 :canada:
  43. @freed111 :canada:
  44. @Igor
  45. @Natea
  46. @Hawk518 :us:
  47. @mainerJ :us:
50 Likes

@Neoangelo147 thanks. Thank you for putting this out there for us!

5 Likes

Sorry bud, been AFK, here you go.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg r @Trimeresurus @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88 @SunGrown @Reaper420 @Simdadon @FishnRice @Ganjapeee @SteveoReno @Budgus @Rastafarhigh @RickNo1 @MerryWanna0303 @Neoangelo147
tenor (3) .

16 Likes

Oooo another awesome Neoangelo giveaway this time for an Overglogo magnet and some seweezers. Thanks for putting this on dude! And thanks to DD for sounding the horn :postal_horn:

6 Likes

Nice giveaway!
Thank you for all your work and contributions :pray::v:

7 Likes

Thanks for the fun @Neoangelo147 !!

:v:

6 Likes