New grow auto's and photo

Is 67% humidity OK for curing

2 Likes

When you burp the jar you need to leave it open for the air to cycle. Basically your allowing the trapped air (and also the water vapour in the air ) to escape. The humidity will drop each time you do it. Your doing fine so don’t stress too much :+1:

2 Likes

Curing jar humidity is creeping up currently at 69% had the buds out to check them all r dry to the touch no signs of mold either also have a boveda pack in there aswell any feed back welcome

1 Like

Keep burping the jars for 20 minutes a day. If it gets over 70% you are getting into the danger zone, burp them more often.

2 Likes

Have burped them 3 times today humidity was at 63 % wen I got in from work but has crept up in the last few hours will burp them again b4 I go to bed

1 Like

If it goes over 70% put the buds in a paper bag over night.

2 Likes

Just checked the humidity it has dropped to 68% I have moved the jar in to the grow tent were the royal jack Is drying

1 Like

Paper bag will help draw the moisture out of the buds. :+1:

Curing jar is sitting at 68% burping twice a day

2 Likes

Curing jar humidity starting to drop now down to 66% probably gonna jar the royal jack tomorrow buds r getting a bit to crispy stems r not snapping yet but gonna try the other way I was told and jar wen dry to touch and stems bend not snap

2 Likes

Starting to get a bit of stickiness bk on the ak buds that r curing :ok_hand: another few weeks then.i will try some looking forward to.it

1 Like

Also is 23 an OK temp for inside the jar rh is 65%

1 Like

is this jar to full

2 Likes

I’d leave about 1/3 of the jar empty for airflow

I have split the Jars will this be OK both have boveda 62 % packs in them but hygrometer is reading 54% which is strange coz they have been jared with the stems still bending so must be moisture left in them had to jar as they were very crispy should I top one of the jars up?

1 Like

Total dry weight of 59.2 just over 2 and half OZ do me for over the Xmas holidays

2 Likes

That looks perfect. Keep opening them for an hour or so each day so the air can cycle and get rid of the humidity :+1: they will still loose a little weight while curing.

How.long does it take for the boveda packs to start working

No idea. I don’t use them mate. They just hold humidity at the best level far as I know

1 Like

I only ask coz the hygrometer instead jar says 56% I am a bit confused by that and it’s brand new aswell

1 Like