New grow auto's and photo

soostarted a new grow 8 days ago Northan lights photo seed and 2 auto’s ak47 and royal jack here’s a picture of the girls last night checked on them today after work and they look like they have had a nice growth spurt through the night will upload some more pics soon

12 Likes

Looking good.

I’ll take a front row seat.

:popcorn: :tropical_drink: :beach:

3 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a good start. :movie_camera: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Woo I’m gonna squeeze in there between reiko and 99. Let the show begin :+1::camera_flash::banana:(no popcorn for me I’m eating healthy)

1 Like

It’s my first time growing normal cannabis I normally stick to auto’s but I would like a bit of advice on Wen is best time to transfer to bigger pot I am currently 12 days in

1 Like

You can keep them in little pots indefinitely, but they will likely get root bound and stop growing. I like to transplant when the plant looks slightly bigger than the container it’s in. Usually roots mimic the top and vice versa.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply I am only 12 days in so probably need to leave it a few more weeks yet I will upload some pics tomorrow

here is a few updated pics of the girls 13days in looking good imo gonna give some growth booster on next watering then probably transplant the northern lights to a bigger pot in another week or two

5 Likes

transfered the girls to bigger pots today had a lot of roots growing out of the bottom of the starter pots first time transplanting think all went well

4 Likes

14 days since planting tomorrow do use think they r looking well?

4 Likes

I think they are good job

1 Like

The northern lights looks like it could have a bit of heat burn the leafs r curling down and under we are in the middle of a heat wave here in UK and I have been struggling to keep Temps down last two days it was up to 39 wen I got home from work I have had to raise the light hopefully it sorts it self out temp is sitting at 28.2 with rh 48%

Sounds like you sorted it out nicely. Your temps are good now and humidity is :+1:

1 Like

Quick question guys is it possible for one plant to be suffering with wot I think is heat burn and the other plants be perfectly fine even though they r in the same tent under the same light. My Northan lights doesn’t look right to me

here is a photo of my Northan lights it’s a normal cannabis seed not auto see how the leaves don’t look right

1 Like

the royal jack and ak47 look fine wot could be causing this

1 Like

Uploading… few pics of an auto ak seed I am growing outside seed was planted and put straight outside seems to be doing OK

1 Like

She’s sure is a funny looking plant. I had a white widow auto that looked similar to this but she eventually grew out of it.

I hope she sorts herself out apart from.the funny looking leaves she seems fine even getting a little smell from her and the other two none have had any nutrients yet but they will be on next watering

1 Like

She will be fine. LITFA and let her do her thing. You tend to find that the runts end up the best plants eventually

1 Like