New Moderators and Leaders on board!

Congrats @Gpaw, @HolyAngel and @zephyr!!!

Freakong Team Awesome!

6 Likes

BIG OLE PAT ON THE BACK! given to @Gpaw @HolyAngel @zephyr . thanks for being you and becoming a part of Team OG.

3 Likes

wait what?! they have EXTRA likes!! Seriously??? now I have to actually try to get along with these people? (to get the extra likes myself- for clarity)

6 Likes

Yeah, but I still run out on occasion. :rofl:

6 Likes

I ran out the first day :joy:
To be fair, I got the badge when I was already out of likes lol

10 Likes

Goal seems almost unattainable till you see others achieve it, than still kind of does, lol.

5 Likes

Welcome to the new watchdogs

4 Likes

Great choices joe … :facepunch:

Good luck :crossed_fingers: with your new titles etc - all good members there … :arrow_upper_left:

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz

7 Likes

The greatest thing so far??
50% more likes!! …Finally enough!!

…I haven’t dropped into ‘stealth mode’ once! :+1: :+1: :laughing:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Yeah it’s cool, and I still found the end of that a couple of times, too, lol. I love giving them out, heh. I actually got warned a couple of times that I was almost out. That takes a lot!

4 Likes

Nice to get new Mod’s hey!! if we the members mine out P’s and Q’s we could be moderator material Just kidding - Congrats to all Moderators, Leaders and of course Lemon Aid Joe for the site !!!

3 Likes

Happens about once a week or so, I’ll run out of likes still… :rofl:

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Explaining user trust levels and permissions

A post was merged into an existing topic: Explaining user trust levels and permissions