Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

Is it just called shade cloth if I go to Home Depot?

2 Likes

I have more worry of bugs if I move them in the shade from treesā€¦ especially canker worms

Yup shade cloth. . .they will know what your talking about
Look up ā€œhoop houseā€ and if you could make a smaller pvc one to cover those little one it would work way better . . . You can look at the ā€œhope growsā€ thread to see a big one in action

1 Like

Thank you! Forgive me as I am a complete girly girl and when it comes to hardware stores it may as well be in Chinese. lol

1 Like

Hehe well I think this might help then. . . Itā€™s cheap enough that itā€™s worth a try. But it looks pretty good
https://m.lowes.com/pd/Palram-7-875-ft-L-x-7-875-ft-W-x-0-0166-ft-H-Greenhouse/3380472?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA_ONLY--LawnGarden--SosGardenHardlines-_-3380472:Palram&CAWELAID=&kpid=3380472&CAGPSPN=pla&k_clickID=0cdcd465-9530-400c-a6e9-b27e25dbad61&gclid=CjwKCAjwhLHaBRAGEiwAHCgG3mH6Lf_k6VqO-vYD8qZl1GQdHL86Jt9cMJ7RUcVTL0IUXz9LZRqMThoCTWgQAvD_BwE

1 Like

Something like that would face the afternoon side correct? And yeah 40 bucks is worth a try

1 Like

You would want the open face to the east so it gets that morning sun

1 Like

And if it is alright quality. You could put painters plastic over it in the colder winter months and grow all year
Those autos stay small enough to get a good run in the little area

1 Like

I had contemplated buying a cheapy greenhouse, but I worry about the humidity. I think you have a much better idea.

1 Like

Ya you can take the plastic off in the heat of the day and release that moisture then cover at night. . .sounded good in my head lol

Well, leaving it half open in the summer is good for that. Not worried about humidity in winter just frost (very rarely) and or cooler temps. So your idea about the painters stuff sounds perfect

1 Like

Haha oh no im having my doubts now :wink::grin::wave:

1 Like

Hahaha! Girly! But I know how to ask for stuff if I have the right name at the store

1 Like

Plus, I can always call Dad to come over :grin::innocent:

1 Like

Awe good olā€™ pops to save the day! What about the BF? Gardening is something you both should do together, itā€™s super awesome for me and the wife (mostly me but eh Iā€™m happy) and if not then he can at least pay for it right? Hehe

1 Like

Well, my sweetie isnā€™t the most handy guy unless you give him a surf board, skate board etcā€¦ but he helps me transplant and cleans up the dog poop for me, bless his heart. Dadā€™s really the Man for getting these kinds of jobs done,

1 Like

Well thatā€™s totally tubular brah, hehe just reminds me of the good olā€™ days

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:So 1986 called, they want their slang backā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

HANG UP HANG UP Iā€™m not giving it back

1 Like

Never! Pay it forward!

2 Likes