Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

Well @meesh you heard the man. . .pm me if you need seeds.:grin:

1 Like

Transplanted them! Looking happy in their new pots. I moved them to some afternoon shade too. Iā€™ll see how they like it there. 14 days old 7/17/18

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so generous of you! I have 6 more auto seeds in my fridge. So Iā€™m good, but I really appreciate the thought!

1 Like

Does this leaf look weird to you? The rest of it looks pretty great I thought.

1 Like

Yup it looks heat stressed and burns on it from water/nute droplets on the leaves

1 Like

Well, I moved it into partial shade yesterday. I know about the spots, I got them wet when they were even tinier on accident. I didnā€™t think that would hurt them much eek. But no nutes except once. I transplanted yesterday, figured they wouldnā€™t need any for awhile. They are only getting morning sun now. Do you think they will recover?

Funny thing is since I moved them yesterday, today they are all tilting towards the eastā€¦ like they want more sun. Oh man, I thought I was dialed in this time. lol

1 Like

Lol then tilting is there reaction to the morning light thatā€™s just fine. And they look like they will be just fine no that they are shaded more. How much direct sunlight are they getting?

I canā€™t really answer that. I can tell you that my yard faces south and I have them back near the west wall of my garage now. So after 2 or 3 pm they are shaded

Iā€™ll really watch the shadow tomorrow and seeā€¦ I would say that it would be the equivalent of the shade net we discussed

5 hours of direct sunlight should be more than enough

They are probably getting more, but as I have south facing yard the sun crosses it all day. They are in the shadiest spot possible unless I put them directly under my big trees and I fear they will not get enough sun there or get eaten by bugs. I suppose I could bug spray the hell out of them and try that. Guess Iā€™ll watch them for a few days and see if they are happier in their new spot.

1 Like

Waiting and watching sounds like the best plan to me too

1 Like

So, where they are now is approx 7 hours of sun

1 Like

Just cuz I think itā€™s pretty

2 Likes

trainwreck auto fem.

1 Like

Looking great how old are they now?

1 Like

19 days from germā€¦

1 Like

Very nice they are moving at the same speed as mine. . .and they are about the same agešŸ˜šŸ–’

1 Like

Are yours autoā€™s too?

1 Like

Yes she is itā€™s a lowryder x la diva x mix

1 Like

Oh good. I donā€™t feel inadequate now. Itā€™s all about size you know. :joy: :joy:

1 Like