Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

Haha it’s not the size it’s how you smoke it :wink::joy:

2 Likes

Dying laughing over here!!

On another note… if the autos do well in their new spot by the garage, I’m gonna till out all the flower beds where they are sitting in the winter and replace with super soil that @Sunvalley sent me the link to and grow some regs straight in the ground next year. Try to grow some super trees organically. :grinning:

2 Likes

Sounds good 7 hours direct light is perfect. You could probably start the seeds out there in February lol

1 Like

It’s a long wait though if you did half photo half auto you could be harvesting the autos to smoke on while you wait on the photos

2 Likes

this link I found for so cal says May for seeds

3 Likes

I plan to do the rest of the 6 autos I have and some regs (still researching seed banks before I buy)

1 Like

I buy mine from people at crop king seeds.

I’m a blue dream fanatic when it comes to my meds. Best strain I’ve found so far for my anxiety. Wonder if they have it?

1 Like

Lol my wife’s favorite is blue dream too. . . Never grew it though I’ve got 2 blue dream’matics fast bud seed for the comparative started 2 days ago still waiting on them to pop.

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve practically tried every damn strain at my dispensary before I found it. Totally fab for all types of anxiety and not such a speedy sativa high that I can’t sleep. Love It!!

2 Likes

I miss the days of couch lock Indicas. sigh The last few years they give me panic attacks. boo.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve been having the same effects but with sativas I use to love them now I get panic attacks when I smoke them so I stay India heavy now

2 Likes

Oh trust me, the blue dream will fix that right up. Other sativas have given me major panic attacks too. Def give it a try
I’m ultra sensitive, however I am on pharm meds for depression and that may change the effects of weed for me

2 Likes

I’ve smoked it a bunch and it was always great. . . Haven’t had it since my sativa episodes started lol I’ll have to try it again

2 Likes

Originally, I was going straight sativas and the panic attacks started then I moved to Indica and it started happening with that too, so I started fooling around with Indica dominant hybrids and it was hit or miss. One day I read an article in High Times about what they were calling their #1 anti-anxiety strain. Couldn’t tell you what the strain actually was because it was a sativa so I dismissed it thinking it made no sense. lol Later I mentioned something about sativa and anxiety to the dispensary guy who pointed me straight to the Blue Dream said lots of folks swore by it for anxiety. Voila! I was so stoked when it worked cuz I was super skeptical.

2 Likes

Have you tried chemdawg? It’s a 50/50 hybrid and I smoked it a little while back and it was great. But it is my favorite strain!

2 Likes

I am certain that I have. It’s a pretty popular strain sold here. Since it doesn’t stand out in my mind as bad or good, I’d have to smoke it again to give an opinion

2 Likes

Ya definitely in fact I believe I might be getting chemdawg seeds soon 🖒

2 Likes

Right now, I’m smoking some Assassin OG. It does nothing for my anxiety. lol

2 Likes

I’m smoking some blueberry mix lol it tastes great and mellows me in all the right places😉

2 Likes