Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Need one of these…cheap, has lights and 40 x power in the little round thing near bottom

1 Like

Good idea, you know they tend to “glow”

2 Likes

Just take it off the stand to use

There is a grey version which goes even closer , but you need a very steady hand for it : )

3 Likes

I run this…usb to Pc…can see on monitor. Takes pictures or video too!!

9 Likes

Very nice , cool : )

@jetdro Just wanted to say thanks for recommending the Urban Farms nutrients! I haven’t had one issue this run (knock on wood) and I can’t believe how much faster my seedlings grew with a light dose in coco from the beginning. I was cautious with 3 of my plants and said fuckit with one that I douched with the nutrients to gauge what they could handle. It barely cups, was started 2 weeks later and has almost caught up to the others. Unbelievable stuff for sure and way too easy for this newb. Thanks again!!

4 Likes

Not gonna go into it deep BUT…if you run the NPK #'s through a npk calculator, you will get about 500 per tablespoon.
IF YOU ACTUALLY MEASURE it with a PPM meter…1 tablespoon is 1500 PPM!!! WHY 1 teaspoon per gallon WORKS. It is because it uses natural stuff, not lab created, and it effects plants differently too!

COOL DEAL MAN!!! Glad to hear it . I WILL NEVER stop using their Texas Vegetable Fertilizer, never!!!

What product are you using and at what dose??? @RZombie

1 Like

Using 1tsp of the Texas Veg per gallon, switching girls to 12/12 this weekend and will start their Texas Tomato :tomato: and flower fuel. Couldn’t be happier!

1 Like

Teaspoon or tablespoon???

2 Likes

Sorry, teaspoonful 20chars

PERFECT…teaspoon is about 520 PPM…BUT it is so COMPLETE, you need not use more.
You can go to 1.5 -2 per gallon, but I do not!!!

2 Likes

From what I can tell, they don’t need it! Thanks again!!

1 Like

NO THEY DO NOT,all you do by going there is to “load up” the cooc or soil and you do not need THAT!

Got a thread going with the mentioned plants in it??? IF NOT…post em in here, it is fine

2 Likes

Yep, my grow is posted, not sure how to direct link to it in here? Guess I should learn some new things. RZombie’s new grow with CMH 🕖📹!

Found it right before you posted this.

ONLY 1 lady on the TVF???

Just one that I started the nutes from seedling, just to see what would happen. Now all the girls get it.

Photo dump :

Bottom pics are of the cool GG4 JW leaf twist

All plants at day 35 . All plants going 70 days, so they are going to get heavy again I think. Still looks like GG4 is being left in the dust to me. YUP, COVERED in goo, as much if not more than others, but her size is not impressing me, at least not next to 3 BIG YIELDERS like OG, AH and OHGA

12 Likes

Even though Gorilla Glue 4 is not the fattest in my run, she is really packing on the sugar for day 33 or so!!!
Gonna be a pretty pretty harvest when she is done, going to have serious bag appeal I would guess.

Smell is hard pin down cause I cannot touch her…too sticky to fool with already @GrowHard gave me a serious plant for sure. The one in my Octopot is behaving PERFECTLY!! The 3 in the small pots I LET GET OUT OF HAND. Well, they are a hot mess!!! LMAO!!! Do not care, only need them for seeds, so they can flop and sway all they want, lay on the damn net for all I care(they are 33 days in!)

16 Likes

Looking great as usual. Love a good photo dump :slight_smile:

Thanks Howard, yours right on track too…cept your headroom will be an issue. Wonder the stretch under your lights. THESE plants here were turned @ between 9-11 inch’s tall!!! THATS IT!!! OG and OHGA, under my Gavita, in the Octo’s will stretch near 3x , at least 2.5 X

What ya gonna do when they run over you…in Hulk Hogans voice, lol?? @Howard.Crane

1 Like