Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

God damn jet. Those are looking nice!

1 Like

Sorry, still cannot tell

TY!

only 30 days in, another 40 to go!! They gonna go PHAT , they love my Octopots!!! They love the Gavita too.

I was aiming for a ā€œsmallā€ harvestā€¦appears the plants did not get the notice I sent them!!!

Tomorrow, you will have ALL those in the pics cept GG4ā€¦did not send her as I cannot vouch for her YET!!

Your not gonna miss her, trust meā€¦you could hide the GG4 inside the OHGA and not find itā€¦lol!!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fem, isnā€™t it? The symmetrical nodes have separatedā€¦yeah?

NOT a Fem seed if you mean thatā€¦he is trying to tell sex. It is my OHGA seed he has growing, Amnesia Haze X Orange Goji by 50state!

My monitor sucks, his pics are not greatā€¦i could not tell him from those shots he posted. Maybe someone with a crisp monitior and young eyes can tellā€¦but I cannot see any pre flowers. At its size, IT WILL BE showing sex!!!1

I thought I could see prefowers on the black and white photo , I canā€™t zoom in as Iā€™m on old iPad
And the pic above it

2 Likes

let me look again 20 GD cahrs

@ifish you are rightā€¦and appears Maleā€¦not good enough to call it howeverā€¦a better pic THERE would tell us. Looks like male thoughā€¦damnā€¦!!1

YOUR CALL???

I got a very faint look of two very fine hairs maybe on the pre flower on the right ( canā€™t see the left one in that pic )
The pic above the black and white

My pocket scope goes waaaaaaaaay closer

1 Like

REALLYā€¦well, let me look harder againā€¦want me to blow one up for you??

You see what i use aboveā€¦mag glass with light and 40x loupe built inā€¦10 bucks!!!

Carson 20x-40x pocketscope what I use : )

1 Like

Paste the pic your talking about in here againā€¦I just looked cannot see hairsā€¦hard for me to see it well

Yes blow up pic above the black and white one , center and too the right abit

Donā€™t know how to do that

This one fish???

Looks like it is on a stalk, like a male, and set back ā€œdeepā€ too. Cannot see hairs.

Yes , that one , magnifying it : )

Just gets blurry,taken with a cell phoneā€¦we need a better pic!