Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Octopots gettin low again. Last feed I moved FORWARD a notch, upping PPM a few hundred. Looked real close today as they have about drank that all. NO ISSUES

Jack’s is performing just fine so far!!! Gonna take them another step FORWARD tomorrow on next rez fill up.

Looked REAL CLOSE, they are not having any issues with the Jacks,. They are filling in nicely !

Looking like Jack’s for the win, lol

The young ladies who have been on 12/12 from a week after coming out of the ground doing well , yu know, for living off to the side of the Gavita…

20 Likes

Jack’s is doing well in several gardens around OG lately. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

So far, no issues. I am NOT using their 321 however, but mixing my own ratios with only 2 of their formulas, 10/30/20 and 5/12/26 @ReikoX

6 Likes

Yep, following along with what you’re doing.

2 Likes

And you actually understand it and what I am doing too dont ya!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is from @ifish and pretty much sums up my approach to growing Bud .

He is too shy to post it…I, as we all know, am not!!! LMAO

7 Likes

Hey @50State

Sure hope your feeling better
Sure hope you and I are square
Wish you would post in my thread once in a blue moon
Miss the 50

Your orange appears to be getting the reco she deserves lately. When Howard Finish’s his and is gone 10 days cause he is so stoned on his OG Bud…and my new lil buddy Budholio(grohio ) blows them up … @ShiskaberrySavior has awesome looking plants too…and my latest run here…she will finally get the REP she DESERVES!!!

Gotta do a pres run on the Orange…i got THE LADY (Razor) , why do you not drop a but load, find a killer Male, and we can match the two!!

SO MAD I did not get more pollen from the killer OG male I had…only have a small bit left, thinking NOT enough to pollinate a plant fully…otherwise I would just do it.

8 Likes

My 3 Moron’s

11 Likes

3 Likes

My monitor is so bad, that left pic SURE LOOKS LADY, but it is blurry and cannot tell 100% 2nd pic tells me nothing

Left pic, left side, of the main stem…you see tiny white hairs coming out of that thing that looks like a tear drop ???

@ShiskaberrySavior

Yes I’m lurking your posts, enjoying the education at @Grohio ‘s expense lol. He’s a trooper for sure.

2 Likes

You may not call him Gohio…gotta make up a new name for him EVERY time you mention him

Buttholio …Luckholio…Dumbholio…"holio on the end.

Do not tell him. @RZombie

3 Likes

Was a joke in bad taste.

Dude that’s awful, my sister was attacked by a pit when she was young and hates all dogs now. Nothing near your story, but I understand. Sorry for the flashback.

1 Like

NOT TO WORRY…MADE IT AL UP…LovE DoGs 3 own me !!!

Sorry, morale of story, do not troll people high on Orange Goji!!! @RZombie

2 Likes

That’s a relief! 20char

1 Like

I tend to play around a bit, those who get it and understand can stay…lol !!!

2 Likes

I’m a big boy, yes I understand your humor, we’ll get along fine :blush:

2 Likes

It was in poor humor I agree…but I am ripped and tired and it is late and talking with 3 peps at once

Glad you will watch masterholio’s work in his thread , give him encouragement. He was so bummed about killing my cuts, but low and behold, a day later, they aint dead yet. He did what he needed to do, and looks like he saved them

3 Likes

Haha!..whos this awesomeholio guy you speak of?

5 Likes