Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Who, never heard of him ???

chaosholio?

1 Like

LMAO!!! Keep his ass in the closet!!

Now on…Smoothholio!!!

Nice!! your AH looks very resinous. Your pics are always looking great man. What camera you using? Maybe I asked before can’t remember. :grin::v:

1 Like

Yeah, and you’re also avoiding ec fluctuations that way

Jet, man i have watched a handfull of your grows and give much respect. Have learned much just by watching and reading through some of your journals. I appreciate what you do to help educate the hobbyist and experienced grower alike…

2 Likes

THE WHOLE POINT OF IT!!! ALWAYS FORWARD, no stops, never back up

Thanks @Mongobongo. AH is a frost monster when happy.

I use a Sony A6 mirror-less cam with Zeiss len’s. I love the camera, for it’s cost it blows away much higher priced units. I have had it a few years now, NOT the latest model…newest one is BAD ASS but mine is fine for me.

2 Likes

My old girl Original straight up Goji Og back to her usual self

9 Likes

Hey jet , ust a quick question… Are you using RO water or tap? If tap, what is your base ppm? Also, what would you consider the limits for a base ppm before recommending filtration?

Straight tap, sits out at least 48 hours before I use it.

Have had no PH meter in years…seem to remember my water sucked, like 200 ppm , cannot remember the PH of it…i do not PH either.

Depending upon your grow method (I have 6 gallon soil buffer, and 6 gallon rez buffer on each plant) you may or may not need to PH .

I have no use for RO water in my rooms…

1 Like

I have same system as you, i talked to chris about em, he told me to look you up. Ive been watching for a while. My ppm starts at 285. 6 gallon octopots, can i get a recipe for your soil mix? Ive been mixing up 66-33 coco to perlite.

1 Like

Good ole Chris…good dude, should have gone into business with him, when I had the chance.

MY mix is…5 gallon bucket Roots Organic Original…5 gallon bucket of Sunshine #4 OR
Promix BX…1 5 gallon bucket of rough perlite…1 15 pound bag Worm castings into that mix.

That will fill about 4 Octopot sleeves. Use these ratios to make more…basically 25 % each, but a bit less Worm Dirt, and a bit more perlite…

6 Likes

When you dog LOVES the pool as much as you do…trying to get her in for dinner…its fucking 82 degrees out and 91 humidity…she will not come out of the pool…LMAO!!!

11 Likes

Got another sex pic @ShiskaberrySavior???

Basic plan for this run…

7 Likes

Thanks for dumbing that down for me

2 Likes

I still can’t tell for sure

5 Likes

Bad cam phone…lol…cannot tell either…

2 Likes

I can’t tell either. I’m sure it will be obvious soon enough, hehe. Plants are really looking good, though. :smile:

2 Likes

He takes the worlds worst pics…look up Howard, there is one PIC…on the left that shows a pre I bleive…my monitors bad…see if you can tell please…

The post has two pics side by side. the one on the left shows…see if you can tell if you would??