Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Nice frost on the gg4 , she looks great : )

4 Likes

15 Likes

My buddy @Papalag is growing this plant right now. From a mutual acquaintance of ours, The Marine, Indican .
She is ATF (Alaskan Thunder Fuck) x NL5.

She looks great, I have 9 seeds of it, think it might be getting time to throw them down , lol , I LOVE the looks of this plant he has going in his Octopot!!!

11 Likes

I did not think I had hit the 1st plant well enough. This plant was painted much better than the 1st one was.

Still thinking it was early to hit them, not many Bud sites yet…but I did what everyone here said was the right way. so there is that, lol !

Hit the plant with the brush about 2 pm this afternoon. Going to now go and spray her off with warm clean water from my hose sprayer, let her sit 30 minutes, then do it one more time. Let her sit another 30 minutes, then place her back into general population before the 6:15 PM light out for the night. Glad it is all done and once I stuff her under the “screen” I shall not need to pull her out again.

The branch’s are still REALLY REALLY WEAK…look at them sideways they break. The Orange Goji is going to really help out the plant in this aspect I suspect, or should say, I HOPE!!!

I can see what @GrowHard an @Howard.Crane mean about later in flower. IF the Buds get any kind of size to them, and in my Octopots they will, the fucking weak ass stems are not gonna hold them up, even with some support from my nets. Gonna prolly use EVERY yoyo I have on the big one in the Octopot.

The Octopot GG4 is now LARGER than the others, or at least taller I should say. Looking forward to seeing what she can do. Hope they like the Jacks cause they will start sucking it big time next week, and we shall see how they like it.

5 Likes

For those thinking it takes days to pollinate, this plant was hit at 2 pm today, then hosed off now at 5 pm, 3 hour later. Will be back in the room in another hour. IF my pollen was still good(been frozen for months) I shall have plenty of seeds.

The damn stems are SO WEAK that just water spraying them puts them under stress. They have been with fan on since birth, just in their nature, all my others are MUCH stronger.

GG4 is also strarting to stink, and a stem run makes your fingers sticky. Thinking she will be a resin bomb!

14 Likes

Yeah, that stuff just flops and weaves everywhere. Some real Drunken Monkey weed-fu coming from that strain.

My stems were stiff but never especially brittle, they were just too skinny for the job. Sometimes have to double trellis that stuff, and looks can be deceiving in terms of weight. And it’s a late performer, so if you’re not prepared for it ahead of time you might get surprised.

Looks like you got it well under control.

I personally like to hit my mothers with pollen twice. Usually about a week apart, maybe two or three depending on growth rates. But I often like as many seeds as possible. The way you did it, you should have more than enough :wink:

9 Likes

Mine are not to skinny, a little perhaps, but they will not bend, they “KINK” and then fall over, PITA!!!

The one in the Octopot will be fine. I shall just hack off anything NOT UP through the screen. Fuck that floppy shit.
The reason she is being run is to breed to…and it has now been done. The 3 on the smaller screen in the 1/2 gallon pots…

O.M. G. it is gonna be a royal MESS!!! Fuck em, they have the screen, they are now pregnant , they can flop the Hell all over the place now, long as they finish and produce seed we are good.

IF she produces well, the ONE in my Octopot will yield a bunch of Bud, she has 6- 9 “arms” up a foot through the net, and they will get yoyo’s when time for it.

You are right Howard, she is becoming a pain, but I GOT THIS…

I mean…

HOLD MY BEER and WATCH THIS…LMAO!!!

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

You may post all you want in here until you make your own thread, or not, lol, I do not care!!!

Want to see the OG’s and OGHA’s grow man, and I know YOU and Howard are gonna do them both proud!!

7 Likes

Pollinated lady stuck back into her spot. I no longer give a rats ass what she does, she can just lay all over the screen for all I care, just make seeds bitch!!! LOL!!!

SWEET, all I gotta do now for 8 weeks is water…even I can handle that!!! SWEET

As JJ Da Boss (Memphis Street outlaw’s) says…“Off with their heads”

Peace,

Jet

17 Likes

29 days since breaking surface all still doing good

15 Likes

Looking really nice so far! :smile:

4 Likes

@50State orange sunshine beefing up she’s no slouch .
Thanks got a tiny bit of leaf tip burn on a couple of them I’ll cut back the feed a bit tonight as they’d had 3 days on there own and probably grew 2 to 3 inches since I’d last seen them!

Pots a little on the light side but a perfect amount of time to litfa stress to make some roots .

11 Likes

I love a fat stem! Plus 2020.

4 Likes

Everyone doing well in early flower time , just random shots

17 Likes

Plants are looking PERFECT Jet :thumbsup: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Everything looks great, man. Lovely shots, too :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you Gentlemen!! Kind of a boring time now huh, not too exciting. They are setting up well, and will, or should be a good run, assuming of course they like the Jacks’s. So far, so good !

7 Likes

The pics with the orange and or gnarly pistils are the GG4 that got pollinated, appears my pollen was still viable, hope so!!!

Waiting on plates to stabilize at 207 degree’s…The Orange Goji has stunk up my whole room, just 3 small buds of it. Been in jar for 2 -3 weeks now, HOLLY SHITCANS it stinks @50State

BTW, THIS EXACT press is on sale @ High Five for 199 bucks! Cannot get the plates and box for that I do not think.
YEAH, it is a 1 ton manual, but it works well with small amounts like what I am doing here.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Hey @50State Everything good with you brother???

3 Likes