Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

There looking happy and by the size of your squish you should be feeling happy as well . So I’m in for some smelly weed with the orange goji can’t wait .

2 Likes

SERIOUSLY smelly weed, but a beautiful dankish Orange 7 up type of smell to her.

Press returned 26 %…!!! Ill take that on a 1 ton manual press at 207 degree’s.

I think if I really hydrate the OG better @ a touch higher level, she will pull near 30 % on a press!!!

5 Likes

Quick question since what you guys are doing is all foreign to me: after you press the flowers with the heated plates, are the smashed flowers good for anything else?

3 Likes

NOT FOR ME…will save the “pucks” and gather up 4-6 of them, then press one more time, yield is small, but there is some left in them.

LOTS use them to make edibles or tincture, and other things, i save them till pressed 2 times, then chuck them . I am not low on Bud However!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! Learn something new everyday.

2 Likes

Debatable I’ve did a 3 day soak in 90 proof lower quality maybe ok for edibles once your doing dabs there’s the tolerance level through the roof !

I’ve also saved till I had a quart jar full then process it light smokers seem to like it . a proper squish shouldn’t leave a lot of goodness behind .

3 Likes

I only have a 1 ton manual press, it will leave a tiny bit behind.

For me I have no use for the damn things, as edibles are not my thing, and DONE using 190 proof liquor to make stuff with. WHY I HAVE A PRESS!!! LOL!!!

13 Likes

You lost me with jens boobs what was the question?

10 Likes

Everything looks great in there

3 Likes

Looking great, love seeing pix of them praying like that!!

5 Likes

Not sure, I forgot it too…Damn she is HOTT!!!

7 Likes

According to some THAT is a sign of a problem!!! Too much PAR they will say, I say OK , lol!!!
The Gavita’s are flame throwers, and fox tail makers if your not careful with them, the DE ones I mean .

3 Likes

The praying means they’re transpiring as fast as possible under the current conditions. i.e. they couldn’t be growing any faster.
Depending on the setup, co2 is usually the limiting factor and I would guess that’s the case in your garden. I’m 97% sure it’s not light, nutrition, or oxygen in the root zone.

4 Likes

Not adding in any co2. Nutes and root zone(s) are spot on. Never heard that explanation before, interesting.

My light is at near 30 inches, and only @ 750 watts at the moment, so was interesting to me that people will say light is too strong.

Think I shall go Google it…can you expand a bit on your take please??? @DiggySoze

2 Likes

I’m running gavidas also at times they will pray but can also get them doing it under a 6 bulb ho t5 .

2 Likes

YUP…they also pray under my T5’s too!!! Gonna go Google and see what is the general word on it.

Just curious to know

2 Likes

If praying leaves appear on a healthy, fast-growing plant, you probably found the “sweet spot” for light intensity. You’re giving your plants intense light levels, so they grow as fast as possible, yet you know you’re not giving too much because the leaves are green and healthy.

Praying leaves are a good thing if you see them on a green, fast-growing plant.

Intense light in the flowering stage helps produce the biggest buds. The pointed-up leaves in this picture are a healthy green color, which means the plants are in the “sweet spot” for light intensity.

Jen’s tits need more light ,lol!!!

What else can cause pointed-up leaves? Pointed up leaves can occasionally be triggered by high heat, low humidity levels, and root problems.

As long as leaves are staying green, there’s probably nothing to worry about. Just remember that if leaves are praying for a long time (especially in the flowering stage, or if the air is hot or dry), sometimes they get “overworked” and start turning yellow earlier than you’d like.

Wait, light stress can cause yellowing?

Yellow leaves are often caused by a nutrient deficiency, but if you know the nutrient situation is perfect and observe the praying leaves go from green to yellow, it could be light stress. In that case, you may want to move the lights further away or rotate your plants around to allow the stressed leaves to get more shade. You don’t want your leaves dying early if you can help it.

It’s common for growers to think their plant is suffering from a deficiency when the issue is actually light stress. In that case, the praying leaves are a sign to help you narrow down the cause to your light levels.

Praying leaves aren’t a problem, but you should be concerned if leaves start looking bleached (usually with yellow tips). That means the plant is getting too much light.

I think all this means:

MY PLANTS ARE HAPPY!!! LOL!!!

14 Likes

8 Likes

I understood praying is good as well.
Very healthy.

Here, it’s 15 minutes before lights on and they are praying in anticipation of lights on.

12 Likes

From the look of those, someone knows what he is doing!!!

2 Likes