Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

If this -50 weather would break I’d be able to move them to flower and then we’d know soon enough ! Looks like maybe next week it will be in the -20’s again no way they’d survive a outdoor move in this deep freeze !

2 Likes

Looks like i can see 2 little pistols popping out zoomed in pretty close in this one.

Well yeah…BECAUSE those are MY PLANTS I took pics of to SHOW HIM…

LMAO…
@Djfda714

Good try…appreciate the “help”…lol…

THIS PIC IS THE ONE MAY TELL LEFT SIDE of stem

2 Likes

It’s looking like female from my observation still early to know for sure , out of 30 some plants not a one is showing easily .

1 Like

WOW…IF you had a magnifier or decent cam we would know now…

1 Like

The orange gogi took forever to show but we’re all males

And my ohag kept me guessing took a bit but they all turned 1 day apart 3 girls

Jet
I like the increase to 1.5 weeks 5 through 7

.5 week 10 ? Why not just stop ?

1 Like

TOO ABRUPT!! Cause confusion to the plant…

1 Like

I see what yoy mean but the way the light hits it in the photo makes it more difficult

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t tell from any of the pics. Here’s to hoping for a great ratio, though! :smile:

2 Likes

He needs a better potato to take pics with huh…thanks for looking for him however

3 Likes

3 Likes

Based on those, male. but still would not call it from those pics either, lol …

I KNOW your trying mang…I know!!!

1 Like

Another great germ rate report on OHGA!!!

10 Likes

Jet, topped mine Yesterday and was going to use the tops but changed my mind…lol

Will shoot a couple pics later.
They are nice…

3 Likes

Plants about to go into overdrive. Entering week 6 they do not seem to be bulking hard, but they must be setting it up because they are sucking 2 gallons a day each now. Was gonna step them up a notch in PPM but think not at this time. Gonna hit them same as last time, they seemed to like it. I should start to see the “bulk up” next week or two, ready for it.

Appears OHGA may not need any support. She is very stout and standing ERECT!!!

GG4 surprising me…standing tall and firm too, no support on her at all yet

Amnesia Haze looking like always, she will need support on her main Bud in 2 weeks time.

Orange Goji doing her OG thing, not needing support yet, and cause turned smaller and not having 5 foot long arms everywhere like last run, she may not need it either.

Looked hard again today, not seeing an “Jack’s caused issues” …

Was checking out the 4 OHGA ladies who did 12/12 from seed. ALL 4 look EXACTLY like the one I am running in my octopot. Like 50’s OG, she appears very consistent and stable. At this point I cannot tell any of the 4 apart, surprised to not see much variance, Papa’ s influence was very very strong in these

3 Likes

@50State Orange Goji X Gorilla Glue 4 JW Cut(@GrowHard)

What y’all think???

Orange glue… Jet Blast will be used later, when I 3 way her with Space Monkey
Jet Glue
Jet50 Glue
50 Glue
Orange 50 Glue

Kinda like Jet50 Glue…

just cannot decide, seeds will be done in 30 days need to have a name.

Open to other ideas too…would like to see 50 get credit in the name however

4 Likes

50NIC BOOM !!! Maybe

: )

2 Likes

???

Does not translate…???

50NIC …what pray tell is that???

3 Likes

50nic boOM

Droppin the so and changing to 50

2 Likes