Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

I know/knew that, no problems man. Visit anytime…good stuff starts in about 3 weeks

1 Like

Filler material till the Buds bend the stalks…lol…deal with it…PHAT BUDS coming in a few weeks, have not figured out how to speed it up yet, THESE ladies go 10 weeks and pack it on in weeks 8/9/10

3 Likes

Just need the weather to break 28x32 10 ft ceiling and a dozen gavitas .

14 Likes

WTF…had NO IDEA!!!

12 DE GAVITA’s???

WOW…when the OHGA’s go in there, how many will there be and how many other plants…DAMN

I have THREE 750 DE Gavita’s…dozen 1000 er’s…WHOA MOMMA…

@ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

Go big or go home I’ve been told ! Couple hundred fit nice in 2 / 24 ft rows 6 lights to a row still gives room to walk down the isles and have room at the work bench up front ! Shit thought you’d seen some of my past grows ?

20 Likes

I have. all of them, just a stoner and forgot…my name is in my underwear for same reason !!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hope you have some idea what OHGA is gonna do in there…

1 Like

15 Likes

YUP…thats what she wants to do, not the room for that here.

CANNOT WAIT to see her turned LOOSE…gonna be a SHOW

1 Like

IF I had the room…man…biggest I have done was all 3 Gavita’s, @ 825 watts, so almost 2500 watts
and 12 octopots…yield was GOOD! plants into the 9 foot ceiling…

WAS A LOT OF WORK and trim jail for A WEEK!!!

That’s why I’d posted gonna need machete pretty quick , going to be a smaller run this round hoping to find some keeper moms

1 Like

How many OHGA’s you got???

Only 4 survived my screw up when sprouting them should of never soaked fresh seeds turned to mush! Total I think of every buddy is 39/40expecting some males so might have 25 I know 10 c99 are female nothing else is showing yet that’s also why I want to get them under the big lights. Grape pie playing catch up as they were sprouted 2/3 weeks after everyone else still if I veg another week in big pots and flip they all should end up being 5 plus ft hopefully

3 Likes

Oh forgot nope no idea but gonna find out ! I’m hoping she along with orange goji go bananas in there haven’t had much past 6ft . I lied had cheese berry I’d use for a shade tree when the lights were on had my folding lawn chair cold beer and shades on sitting in the shade .

5 Likes

LMAO!!! Gotta love Meesh!!!

She just

On my ass!

3 Likes

A better potato… lmao

Beautiful work my friend

1 Like

Orange Jet

6 Likes