Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

I like that one!! 20 characters worth

1 Like

Orange Jet Fuel

kinda like that one…sure hope my pollen was viable, hate to spend 4 weeks naming a cross that

DIDNT HAPPEN

LMAO!!

Fingers crossed

Orange50 Jet Glue…like that too!!!

@50State ???

4 Likes

OHGA is going full bore now, coming into her own @ end of week 6!! She is stacking like a champ gonna be a beautiful lady!!

Orange Goji right on track, looking great too.

Amnesia Haze will hit HER STRIDE next week, she will not be out done, lol, way she is .

GG4…well…TBH…NOT impressing me. Weight not there, smells not exactly enticing, and being shamed by OHGA, AH, and OG at this moment…IT IS NOT GONNA CHANGE either! Her goo is impressive, she is beautiful to look at, and holding her own weight in the octopot without any help. She will finish with no support and standing erect with 7 “arms” up through my net.

Unless she HITS LIKE A MULE,she will not maintain a place in my garden . Thinking the HYPE STRAIN will be inferior to both Orange Goji and OHGA, and NOT EVEN IN A.H.s’ league.

We are at under 40 days, so she could prove me wrong, but right now Id bet a nut on her being # 4 in this run.

Wanted her SO BAD, @GrowHard was so cool gifting her too me, just hoping I did not waste OG polllen on her.

TO BE FAIR…GrowHard told me he HATES THIS PLANT…for lots of reasons, thinking unless she BLOWS ME AWAY with her power…Im gonna LISTEN TO HIM FROM NOW ON…live n learn

4 Likes

Blast from the past…Made this like 5 years ago, lol. Still works well!! LMAO!!!

11 Likes

Hey @ifish

Saw some signs today. A touch hot, just a touch!!!

Still have 2 more “feeds” left with this RATIO…

Should I back off or let it run, what you think Mr. Wizard???

GG4 can handle it, OG OHGA and AH a tiny tiny bit too much.

Just tip burn, so caught it quick.

This was like 3rd fill up @ 1.5 teas…now know that is too much…1.25 would be perfect

Should I back em off or keep the course, then adjust with next RATIO change which is a week away??

What you think??? I would back off but hate to step back…what is your take???

1 Like

Your not really stepping back , your just easing off ever so slightly : )

Cool…will back off to 1 tea per…

Interesting NOTE TO SELF…IMPORTANT NOTE:

Took 2.5 weeks at 1.5 teas per to show signs…did not show right away, try n remember that

1 Like

If you think about it , your not really stepping back , as your action is benifiting the plant in a positive way
I always push one thing in every grow , keeps things fun and also lets you get to know the plants that bit better : )

3 Likes

I now know JUST HOW HARD i can push them.

last run WAS SO GOOD…because, as it turns out, 1 tea per is right at the limit!!! They were right there last run.

SO COOL…I GOT THIS BITCH NOW…

OHGA is blowing the fuck up fish…about to do a photo dump cause I was bored , pouring rain here, me n the dog’s stuck inside all day so far

2 Likes

Lay some frost on us lol
: )

1.25 teas should be fine I recon : )

1 Like

No need to drop back to one : )

Cleaning up thread in 20 characters

9 Likes

Those plants look amazing! I cant wait till the day i can grow in bedrooms instead of tents.

3 Likes

very nice looking plants :slight_smile:

and nice fan

all the best

Dequilo

PS love your GSDs thanks for the look at them

1 Like

You can do same in a BIG TENT…I have a Gorilla 4 foot by 8 foot by 10 tall, fill it with 12 octopots.

THAT IS A SHOW!!! 3 Gavita’s cranked overhead…yield is around 8 plus pounds…

6 Likes

Orange Jet Fuel for the Win!

10 Likes

DONE!!! Like it too…we agree!!!

Orange Jet Fuel

4 Likes

Lights out real shots, can actually see what Im working with now

14 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice , lights out rock : )

1 Like