Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 1)

8 Likes

Yep. Samsquanch. It simply must be. He’s out there… somewhere…

Seriously tho for some reason this makes me want to throw up everywhere for the rest of my life

I guess me and wolverine use the same bank

7 Likes

Oh how I can relate.

definitely make you wonder wtf … bet alot of females use that one and it’s ring and nail scratches no man reason to touch those areas lol

3 Likes

Is that a drive up, or a walk up atm? If it’s a walk up, those scratches are from keys I bet.

3 Likes

The maned wolf (scientifically known as Chrysocyon brachyurus) is a large canine of South America.

6 Likes

Meet The Pink Fairy Armadillo
Pink Fairy Armadillo.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I find a lot of your posts here very interesting. Just wanted to point that out to you…keep up the cool shit!

1 Like

That could never have been done when I was a kid because all of the egg cartons were crappy cardbord.

1 Like

Some day…these nimrods will be sitting around wondering 'why can’t I get a decent job??"

1 Like

Lol no they won’t. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yea, job prolly isn’t in their vocabulary. It’s the island boy way

1 Like

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi - Larious!

The Day the Penis asked for a Raise

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labor.

I work at great depths.

I plunge headfirst into everything I do.

I do not get weekends or public holidays off.

I work in a damp environment.

I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.

I work in high temperatures.

My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Sincerely,

P. Niss

The Response

Dear Penis:

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

You do not work 8 hours straight.

You fall asleep after brief work periods.

You do not always follow the orders of the management team.

You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.

You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.

You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.

You don’t always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing thecorrect protective clothing.

You will retire well before you are 65.

You are unable to work double shifts.

You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.

And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Sincerely,

V. Gina

8 Likes

6 Likes

Figured out what this is… Rotary valve intake system on a 2 stroke. Someone else posted it in another group I am in, and they had a great explanation of it. Seems like a lot of people who owned / worked on Corvairs have seen the belt system before as well. They were the dicks making fun of the others “Guess ya never worked on a corvair then”. YEAH dickmunch, I haven’t worked on a Corvair, because I prefer to waste my time on REAL sportscars from the 60s, not your air cooled monstrosity!

2 Likes

What y’all know about Copycat Genetics?