Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 10)

7 Likes

driving under the influence

U always got cool ass posts, bro. :wink:

2 Likes

Only took them fifty years to figure it out. :roll_eyes: Fifty years of claiming saturated animal fat is bad for humans, while these geniuses didn’t have enough critical thinking abilities to ask themselves why the human body would store its excess calories in a form that is harmful to itself.

2 Likes

I think their maths is a bit off. According to this a large Big Mac meal is 1170 calories and would take 326 minutes of walking to burn off. Assuming a walking pace of 4mph that’s just over 21 miles.

1 Like

That’s an Australian Big Mac meal…maybe in the US the supersized coke is 1170 calories on its own. :slightly_smiling_face: They serve pop (soda) in barrels there.

4 Likes

I agree with what you are saying but in the era of Ronald Reagan the politicians were pushing a specific idea about nutrition in order to sell farm commodities. Remember the food pyramid? That was based entirely on politics.

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

you actually listened to any of that tripe? hell, you probably thought coffee was bad for you also. just last week i read that moderate coffee consumption was good for keeping your mind sharp or for the heart, i forgot which. heard all my life that it was bad for you but did i believe any of that? no way, and now i am thirty years healthier for it. same with this after using butter instead of margerine for the last thirty or so years.

i also only drink distilled water and have read how you can’t do that for long without hurting something, yet my last physical after six years of drinking it almost exclusively after the coffee was great. you can’t believe anything any of the so-called food experts in the us say about almost anything. most of them are paid by food companies and are just doing infomercials for them instead of anything useful. then you have to have a damned graduate degree to sort out any of the good stuff mixed in with it.

3 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

I didn’t even get 1 point. Sheech

6 Likes

I too have done everything

4 Likes

Y’all both have at least 1 point because vynil records don’t exist.

:rofl:

6 Likes

It’s an import bootleg. You probably never heard of it :joy:

4 Likes

I heard them before they changed their name from: Phonygraph

6 Likes

Most graphs are phoney.

4 Likes

4 Likes