Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 10)

7 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I got a Zero. I still have one bill that I have no other choice but to pay via paper check that I send in the mail for rural trash pickup. They take no other form of payment.

2 Likes

I accepted it as a typographical error and counted it as vinyl records.

2 Likes

That’s topygraphical error :grin:

4 Likes

I think I get one point! I don’t believe I ever had a dial-up internet connection. I came to the internet several years after I moved in with Mrs. mota in the late 1990s, and she doesn’t believe she had internet yet.

Where’s my bong? It’ll be 9am here by the time I get the bowl loaded. :+1:

3 Likes

There’s something quite satisfying about buying the same model and size of shoe that I had before. I get disappointed if they’ve changed things for no reason, or kept it the same but obviously cut manufacturing corners. And trying them on despite being the same model and size, this man trusts nobody, which I also understand.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with buying a shoe you like, especially when the old ones are worn out.

Buying the latest model iPhone every year just because Apple tells you to is ridiculous…especially with how much one costs.

4 Likes

Sucks these days for the kids
They will only know if there parents raise them in small town just like this lol

5 Likes

That’s definitely not me

2 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes