Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 10)

3 Likes

What sucks is when you finally find a REALLY comfortable shoe and then the company sells out to Payless and then kill the brand. Then, you find a decent replacement and the new company discontinues that “model”. Do you ok now how hard it is to find a Van’s “Old Skool Docket” in a size 13? Real suede, and padded ankle collar, black with a white sole. I still have 1 pair still in the box.

4 Likes

Pointless…it’s pointless.

My nutritionist PRESCRIBED coffee (and green tea) because I have Non-Alcoholic Sclerosis, and coffee (+tea) helps HEAL THE LIVER…
There will ALWAYS be conflicting reports of what is good/bad for you- depending on where they got their funding!!!

2 Likes

uhhhm…zero points here… Fer fucksake- I STILL do many of those!!!

2 Likes

uuuh…no…how fast it turns is dependent on WHERE you look at it…has nothing to do with being calm or neurology…sorry-- still a really Kewl optical illusion…

“” The claim that this image shows a stress-test is false as this image was created by graphic artist Yurii Perepadia and not by a Japanese neurologist to test stress levels.Feb 27, 2020’’

1 Like

most of the ones posted are false, or at least enough of them that it’s noticeable. i still think it’s a propaganda campaign or some sort of social experiment to desensetize us from disinformation.

1 Like

Wow ok
That was not political at all that’s science sorry for poking the bear
@Lady.Zandra63

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I got 20 points…ive done each and every one of those

6 Likes

AND it had a woody flavor from the little wooden spoon you used!

6 Likes

We colored those little spoons like skateboards and skated on our books in class. The original tech deck.

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Hell yeah. I’m only interested in women that have clearly tried some things!

Happy Birthday Dick cake

7 Likes

3 Likes