Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

1 Like

Hay man, do you know anything more about thisā€¦ like who designed it? Very cool.

1 Like

The link is not working, not sure of the post you are referring to.

@sedin do you know any details on this? Very cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

12 Likes

Thanks, too bad itā€™s not real!

1 Like

WTF?!? This is a government run poisoning to control smallmouth bass? What happens to the trout and salmon?

1 Like

what do you think they envisioned the roof material being under the siding like material. Not sure what bends like that? Concrete seems to extreme.

1 Like

I do not know. I just saw. Littered the video with anti authority death threats and posted it. I am a little too pissed to even think.

2 Likes

I guess it sort of makes senseā€¦hereā€™s an article about it. Thereā€™s an operation underway to save these salmon. It requires poisoning a New Brunswick river

I used to use rotenone on plants to kill bugs years and years ago. It breaks down quickly.

Standing seamā€¦ photoshopped into place :rofl:

1 Like

not convinced. I do not value one fish over the other. I eat fish 5 plus days a week yet I wonā€™t go near salmon, the texture is like biting into human flesh lol I say let nature fight it out.

1 Like

I know the Atlantic salmon is having a pretty tough time. Iā€™m a big fan of salmon, both as a gamefish and to eat. Bass are fun to catch, and ok to eat if in cool waterā€¦but salmon are insane to catch, and I canā€™t say Iā€™ve bitten into human flesh (on the internet).

But poisoning a river just sounds insane. When I first started watching I thought it was some nutjobs doing it for profit, and the ministry would swoop in and arrest them. Turns out the nutjobs were the ministry!

3 Likes

I only buy this when it goes on sale.

You get yours free from the grave.

1 Like

Upcoming strain name: Soylent Green

5 Likes

And you know this how?

1 Like

I have siblings, Ive bitten into a arm while I was being put in a head lock.
It seems crazy as fuck to be out there dumping for sure.