Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

my local diner just over the hill from my house. has a tent in corner of their parking lot for one of their employees This is a full-time employee :frowning:

3 Likes

fixed it for ya

3 Likes

It makes me sick to my stomach when I overhear people blaming and shaming homeless people in tents. One would be very surprised if they actually spoke to them. How many are not on drugs “mentally ill” or lazy but actually go to work every day. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

mens pro sports fixed it for ya :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I think you guys all mean overpaid children… But thats just me…

4 Likes

yep that’s correct

1 Like

Imagine if we paid our “Public” teachers $$$$$ how that would change our children’s lives.

5 Likes

Cocora Valley in Colombia brother, same mountain range of the Andes, I suppose very similar, without words. Beautiful place, impressive bird, you have to see it in person to realize how big, beautiful and imposing they are. :+1:

2 Likes

I bet some serious Ganga is cultivated in CV :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:edit after I looked at pics and read some. Rains daily there. :frowning: :frowning: have to grow in a green house “vented”

2 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

Yes brother, there are still locals who cultivate but it is more for personal consumption or smaller scale, it is a region that was previously controlled by the guerrillas, now it is militarized and very controlled by the government for its tourist value, what you find comes mostly from the Corinto or small locals.:+1:

2 Likes

One of the most beautiful countries on the planet…hope to get back there some day…barely scratched the surface.

2 Likes

Photo Bomb.

10 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

And very good too (weed) , there is the cripy, which is the Dutch, typical modern hybrids, but very expensive and there is the Creole that can be good or can be bad, depending on how it comes, but there are still good Colombian Creoles out there.

1 Like

Yes brother, and more now that many regions were unknown and dangerous because they were controlled by the guerrillas and paramilitaries and now they are totally visitable and very touristy, such as the river of 7 colors or this valley of the cocora, until very recently they were unknown by the same Colombians since they were at war, under some control.

3 Likes

I’ve posted a picture of that river in this very thread. Unbelievable colours.
Anyone interested in Colombia should read Wade Davis’ book Magdalena:River of Dreams…he’s spent a lot of time there starting when he was 15. The country got a bad name from about .00001 % of it’s population. I found everyone I met to be very warm and friendly…and helpful!

4 Likes

4 Likes