Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

10 Likes

For every action…SMH.

Lob

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

My gf is an assistant manager at a walmart. You have NO IDEA of the problems they have with unloading trucks, shuffling them around the lot, shipping EXTRA trucks there (cause they (market, NOT the store) ordered a TON when supplies were tight and its all now flooding the market). Its crazy, and I don’t envy anybody who is at the store level. Market level doesnt deal with the headaches that the stores do. “Oh, you don’t have anywhere to put 19 extra semis worth of goods? rent a warehouse” no shit!!

5 Likes

Amazon is worse. Get the fuck out of here you don’t have warehouse space. You’re Amazon your whole business is warehouse space.

Anyway, touched a nerve, end rant :joy:

4 Likes

I worked @ Amazon for about 6 months as a picker. Absolutely one of the worst jobs I ever had.

3 Likes

Imagine produce. I would not want the responsibility of guessing how many say pears will be sold and when I am wrong and order too much of something the rot clock starts.

2 Likes

Frozen wave in Antarctica.

4 Likes

Lighting over the Colima volcano, Mexico.

6 Likes

Did it yesterday - thanks!

1 Like

You don’t want to know… Produce, ANYTHING in the cold chain (milk / eggs / frozen meats, etc), they toss so much because corporate ordering doesn’t always match stores needs, despite being linked and seeing sales daily. Its really sad :frowning:

3 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

who needs a triple beam :grin:

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes