Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

6 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Now 56 years ago! DANG. And I have one in the garage in need of a restoration. Pops paid $1850 for it in 1968 (2nd owner, original owner ordered it from factory with A/C and 3 on the Column from the Nova line, had it 6 months, and realized cost to get it to Colombia would triple the price with transportation and import fees in Colombia, sold it to pops after owning it only 6 months) In the mid 80’s we were offered $5k from the neighbor for it while it was still a daily driver for pops, neighbor wanted to turn it to a drag car. Pops said no. Today its been in the garage since 88 or 89?, blown head gasket on cyl 8 leaking coolant into cylinder, and needs brake lines, exhaust, and a ton of body work. Numbers matching, all original, even a COPO (but not for the coveted 427 aluminum block), hope to get between $18k and $20k as she sits when I move in a few months. Seen a few go for that much in even worse shape, at least this has been in a garage since 1990! And its really as original as it gets, I could tell you everything replaced, AND provide you with the original dealer window sticker (that alone ramps the value up surprisingly). I’ll never get around to giving it a proper restoration, or afford it either. Rather turn the car into a boat, and get some diving in…

14 Likes

HEY!!! Who took a picture of my yard, without my permission??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

With the added benefit of fucking up both your knees AND back!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Okay… Nobody Sneeze

2 Likes

God I wish I could take it off your hands. A friend of my dads had a '68 SS and I fell in love with it. Always wanted one but could never afford either the cost, when I had the time, or the time when I had the money. If the lottery ticket I bought today comes through on Weds…

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

7 Likes

The mythical 3 headed buck, Cerberbuck

3 Likes

one shot knocked them all lol

5 Likes

8 Likes