Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

9 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Whale sharks - as big as a schoolbus! Beautiful to see, I was fortunate enough to jump in a dozen times with them in Utila. Best view one swam right beneath me, like 5’ beneath me, full presentation from head to tail, and the tail produces some CRAZY wash!

5 Likes

7 Likes

This short time lapse sequence was captured from the flight deck of a Boeing 777-300ER en route from Zurich to São Paulo. It covers roughly 2 hours of flight timr and starts when the flight is approaching the French Pyrenees, where continuous lighning is illuminating some active storm clouds from inside. Thereafter, the storms subside while the flight crosses over Spain and heads out over the Atlanic Ocean shortly after passing the city of Sevilla.

The south-westerly flight direction allowed to perfectly frame the setting Milky Way core section, whose slow motion through the sky starkly contrasts with the atmospheric turmoil and the lights zipping by on ground.

INSANE lightshow, PLUS the Milky Way! WOW. Never knew pilots really had THE best view!

11 Likes

wow!!! that is incredible . I’m glad I watched it. I was thinking It was going to be 2 hours long so i was reluctant at first lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

i wanna like this but im a guy and just like in growing some weed man i don’t do ‘herms’ lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :yum:

1 Like

8 Likes