Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

8 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

I like the Gladiator… But I think I like this even more…

4 Likes

Pufferfish release a toxin when they puff out that is meant to impair the attacker, so they can safely escape. Ironically, this doesn’t work on dolphins in the same way… it actually gets them high. So they purposely inflate them and pass them around to their dolphin friends for fun.

14 Likes

11 Likes

I had to read that a second time to catch it. Fooled me. I guess the the brain likes to cut out certain info.

4 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

AKA: MegaCity One.

3 Likes

Oh man, I hate cars broadly, but have a real affinity for Jeeps. Had a short bed 4wd 4.0 5speed Comanche when I was younger.
When I tell I tried to get it stuck I mean I really tried. And I just fucking wouldn’t stop haha. Buried it to the rockers a few times, and it just crawled and grabbed it’s way out. Also the model code or whatever for the Comanche was MJ, how can you not love that!

1 Like

10 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

My dealer comes to my house. She knows I have a weakness for thin mints…

9 Likes

11 Likes

lol Judge Dread. also a Little Russians Tricker Treaters dream.

3 Likes

On what planet is it acceptable to send your 12 year old to random houses?

I wouldn’t.

1 Like

I started door to door cold call sales ( not even talking about trick or treating, made crafts , sold them door to door.) I was five years old, got a dollar a door by selling one craft to most people, made more than min wage. I hit up doors right into my teens. We were outdoor cats though, whole neighborhood.

7 Likes