Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

we need a meme with this quote lol statement

1 Like

3 Decades of women spilling there guts to me, seems diddling more often comes from uncles and siblings. But neighbors do not talk anymore and watch out for each-others property, pets and kids anymore.

2 Likes

Yea agreed but it’s much easier to be afraid of the boogeyman hiding in the bushes.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find a build write up for that… I want to make one

1 Like

70’s BUSHes?

2 Likes

Much easier to hide in

2 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like an above ground ant hill. Maybe a high tech bee hive?

1 Like

5 Likes

I work at a pet store… that might actually be appropriate :rofl:

5 Likes

Everybody knows everybody on this street, and mom does go with her.

Man I had a paper route at 13 and had to go collect money from people, and today people are afraid to let kids go door to door on halloween. HATE those trunk or treat things, they take the fun outta it. Whats happened to society where we gotta worry about seemingly innocent things? :frowning:

Not my street. Generally a pretty social neighborhood, and we all know everybody else on the street. Not as old as it used to be, some new residents 5-10 years ago, but otherwise many 20+yr residents

I’ve seen two done like this, both looked pretty identical, and I’d be tempted to do a build like that if I had the spare cash to play with. Thats my kind of project, already have experience with completely changing and customizing drivelines on my 89 YJ, the body work would be my challenge here. These guys make it look seamless, almost factory…

2 Likes

Copenhagen, :round_pushpin:Denmark​:denmark:

8 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

From what im reading the MJ rear frame piece bolts onto the unibody half (xj front) so its probably just a matter of boxing in the back of the xj with the mj rear window/panel. Some reinforcements and the bolt the frame and box on. But I dunno lol I’m not looking into it to hard or I may end up doing it

1 Like