Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

I once had to pull over out of a traffic jam on the beltway on the north side of d.c. because my pregnant girlfriend had to pee. We ended up at the Mormon temple and my (now) wife was able to pee. They giggled and pointed the whole time. but I couldn’t care less. Wild ass steeples poking up out the woods on the beltway…“nice setup you guys got. My wife will be using your facilities. Thank you” I think one of them winked at me.

1 Like

!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wild how rich tasteless people get waved as flags of success,

Show me the happiest person in the world. You can’t, there’s no status dress code where they live, therefore, nothing to take a picture of.

The “winner” is the one that had the most fun.

1 Like

Everyone, please keep the politics of the day out of the discussion. And, just because someone else does something that hasn’t been addressed yet, it’s not an invitation to do the same thing. peace

7 Likes

I read your flagged post. You are the aggressor here.

2 Likes

3 Likes

There are some really hysterical shows there but it’s missing one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know this is for meme’s but I had to put these here to make you go Hmmm…

3 Likes

but i do. so they are needs. i’m glad your family doesn’t have that need. that does not invalidate my need however, nor does it make it any less of a need.

Wait, what?

2 Likes

There was no aggression and no victim
in asking that politics and identity politics
stay off the “Non Political” topic on a service where you also agreed not to discuss such things.
It’s not my rule, and it’s not aggression to remind you of your own agreement.
Not liking the way something feels to hear is not the same thing as the person saying it not liking you.
I haven’t done anything to any of you
other than remind you of what you yourselves agreed to. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Don’t be sad, I know you will.

Sorry just feeling it

Pick your poison. The black seadevil, which lies in wait for prey as deep as 13,000 feet, has a luminous lure rising from its head, or the dragonfish, with its lure hanging below its “chin.” I wouldn’t want to fuck with either of them.

3 Likes

Bad thing is if you ever catch one on a line somehow, they’ll explode before you can land them. Not a firey explosion, but it’ll pop like a bubble.

2 Likes