Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

Alternate Universe Loki!!! :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

You were making anti-trans commentsā€¦insinuating Trans people sexualize kidsā€¦
How is that not aggressive?
DRAG is NOT the same as TRANSā€¦MANY Hetero entertainers do drag-- its comedy, satireā€¦
PLUS: you do not know who is on here, their status or their families/loved ones.
You are hateful and insulting.
THAT"S why you were flagged.

5 Likes

Also the American media has been sexualizing children since at least Shirley Temple.

2 Likes

I consider that a good thing! :rofl:

lol speaking of nudist a buddy of mine answered the door for jehovas he was naked 6ā€™2 and long red hair kinda looked like a viking he said make it quick my ol lady has a lit candle in her ass and i got to check on herā€¦they couldnt leave quick enuf :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hyper-sexualizing little ones not even old enough for 1stgradeā€¦ been a thing since the 1940ā€™s!!!
If Parents didnā€™t allow itā€“even PUSH their babies into this, it wouldnā€™t exist.
Itā€™s sick- and IMHO should be considered a form of child neglect/abuse and pedophiliaā€¦
Our daughter had a friend involved in all this since she was 3ā€¦
Met many of the girls and their ā€˜ā€˜Momā€™sā€™ā€™ (pimps) that trained and competed with her.
Such snotty, self absorbed girls-- and the Moms were HORRENDOUSā€¦ verbally abusiveā€¦
Sorryā€“but that ā€˜little girlā€™ā€™ and many of the others she competed with, ended up on the streetsā€¦drug addicted, pregnant by 15, an eventually dead.
247535_1

3 Likes

Indeed and can be quite entertaining if folks stop taking themselves and their rigid views about how things are ā€œsupposedā€ to be so seriously. My favorite was still Tootsie.

3 Likes

There is often a kernel of truth in myths. This is almost certainly the origin of the kraken.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yepā€“Tootsie and Ms. Doubtfireā€¦ too funny!
I do not get itā€¦why are people SO uptight???

3 Likes

Iā€™ve not seen itā€¦ gonna have to go look for it!! :+1: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I have no idea. Itā€™s an unfortunate thing really, folks miss out on a lot of things by not having an open mind.

If you have not seen it before I would recommend giving it a shot. When I first saw it I thought ā€œwhat the hell is thisā€. But my buddy sang the shows praises so I gave it a shot with an open mind and just love it. There are multiple seasons and a ton of specials. Mrs. Browns Boys. Take a look at this video that is just a bunch of clips tossed together. Many of the folks in it are related.

3 Likes

Maybe not really my thing, but my wife, Iā€™m sure, will love that show. Thanks.

3 Likes

I was a bit set back by it myself until I sat down and gave it a try and in a short time I changed my mind but I can understand it not being for everyone :v:

3 Likes

Like Monty Pythonā€¦even SOME folks who like the movies canā€™t stand the TV show they sprang out of.

1 Like

Iā€™ll end up watching some of it with her. I love British comedy, so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll have itā€™s moments.

2 Likes

Loved the show, LOVED the movies!

2 Likes

@DougDawson I love Mrs Browns Boysz :heart:
Iā€™ve seen all the shoes and the movie!

2 Likes