Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 4)

People afraid of wooden spoons and spatulas never got tapped on the top of the head with a Pyrex measuring cup lol. I’ve been in car wrecks that hurt less

Just my story lol, it’s not a competition.

Definitely had to go pick my own switches though. There’s no right choice, theres only the type of s&m I’m into now, lol

4 Likes

8 Likes

Probably unwise to give a child a sharp instrument before you plan to beat them.

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well, in the end we are both hurting, so you know…psychological warfare. Worth it?

2 Likes

My cat is so much scarier than my dog, I wish I could post a video, she has feline cerebral palsy, basically she walks like a cowboy on the back half and a ballerina on the front…

She will ripp ribbons out of your arms if you pick her up. Absolute bad ass.

3 Likes

Keep your mouth shut dawg

2 Likes

“Naturally we’re punks” love it

2 Likes

I can’t tell you how much I loved that movie!

I’m depraved on account of I’m deprived! ROFLMAO

And did you catch the line about how tough it is when your folks are always smokin’ weed but you can’t even get a puff?!!

2 Likes

Spare the rod and I bet you sleep more soundly.

2 Likes

Nothing but hugs around my place, and some open discussion. Even if (especially because) he’s only five, and she’s 11. They’re perfect geniuses when they are born. Best thing I can do is don’t ruin it.

4 Likes

Back to the memes lol I’m tearing up haha

1 Like

4 Likes

Best behaved children I have ever seen have been treated like little adults with rules and freedom to make their own decisions and reasonable consequences and explanations as to why those consequences are appropriate.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Cashew's look liked they'd heckle you if you got lost in a magical forest.

3 Likes

My daddy beats my mommy

Hard core themes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Certainly today, and of course that’s not the only one in the song. It was a very different world in 1961, and there can be no denying to at least some degree it was laying the foundation for today’s world. wtf

2 Likes