Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

Maybe this should be in the music thread. Also known as throat singing.

Western ideas of happiness include working hard for your master so you can buy shit that will fulfill you.

I’ve discovered that material things do not bring me joy. I was given a new iPad as an extravagant gift. I think I’ve touched it 6 times. I appreciate the gesture but the item itself, I don’t care.

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone got to this yet, but I had this same reaction to pair of singular before too. I didn’t do the research but some one else I know did. Pants used to be a front piece and a back piece that laced up the sides. I didn’t check behind their work. I just took it at face value and I think you should too.

2 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes

I could see that. And I hadn’t considered a cod-piece until you brought that up. That was a discrete attachment to pants. Doesn’t seem to me as likely as what your friend suggests, but it is an example of pants being more than one piece permanently sewn together.

2 Likes

Their season must be a little longer than mine.

2 Likes

Realtor Headshot On Open House Postcard

7 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnw7-YfSaQg chaps sans codpiece

4 Likes

It was on my facebook feed. Wrestling monsters for sure.

1 Like

4 Likes

Trying on those pants I used to really like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Pretty sure if my meme supporting gay pride got dinged, “Why don’t we murder dissidents and eat the rich” is political.
I swear to fuck, I don’t understand the moderation differentials here at all.

3 Likes

Whoa whoa….who said anything about murder? I meant like take a little piece at a time and eat them…

interesting. was yours on this thread? i don’t recall it.

1 Like

i stuck my nose down into a flower the other day, the red and yellow one in my flower thread, and had orange pollen all over my nose and it reminded me of this, not long after this went up actually.

1 Like