Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

What flavor was it

3 Likes

We are doomed as a species.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Pink pussy. :slight_smile: Delicious, I am sure! :yum:

I kinda like mine with a purple tint and beef curtains.

Saw this on a gate while I was walking home from pilates.

Mrs. mota and I went for a walk out on the Albany Bulb (for all the locals). It was such a beautiful day!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yummy! Beef curtains! Wait, no, this isn’t the food thread…

Don’t mind me, I’m just

High as fuck @250jpg

Depends on what you consider eating. :cherries:

5 Likes

What is it John Lennon is quoted as saying? Wasn’t it something like this? “Someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said happy.”

Then there’s Jerry Garcia who said something along the lines of “I chose happiness in this life time. If you’re not having fun, fuck it move on.”

I think the most important thing is to not let society, culture, or anyone other than yourself define what happiness is to you….

2 Likes

Totally.

I don’t know about the quotes, but I certainly agree that we ourselves are the only ones who can definitively say what happiness means to us as individuals. That said, I’m not really convinced that actually being able to be free of cultural norms (or whatever we choose to call it/them) is entirely possible. I’ve never been able to do it anyways, and I’ve worked at it consciously for decades.

4 Likes

This is why I walk/hop backwards instead of normal forwards. Take THAT society!

2 Likes

I think I prefer to walk forward abnormally. I’m old. Less chance of hitting my head.

2 Likes