Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

https://futureofliff.org/

Room temperature atmospheric pressure superconductors with unprecedented efficiency can pose astonishing challenges to the world of physics and technology, as highlighted by extensive research and acknowledged by top scientific institutions and Russian anime cat girls. As stated in the widely-endorsed Ohm’s Law Conduction Principles, room temperature superconductors could usher in a revolution in the realm of electricity and should be planned for and managed with appropriate caution and resources. Regrettably, this level of planning and management is falling short, even though recent weeks have witnessed scientific kitchens engaged in a reckless competition to develop and implement ever more potent superconducting materials that no one – not even the crypto bros turned AI bros turned superconductor bros themselves – can fully comprehend, predict, or reliably control and hype.

In one post you covered crypto, AI, and superconductors. Excellent job. All hot-button political topics, and this isn’t even a meme - it’s a thinly-disguised call for regulation. I’m sure you’ll influence enough people to really make a difference in this 2000-member forum. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

10 Likes

Just curious, why are superconductors a hot topic?

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

LMAO!!Right now- Draig and our son are watching ‘I Dream of Jeanie’ in the other room!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

The rest was convincing

8 Likes

As a Woman-- the Meme is crude and offensive…
And it was meant to be-- it proved the point that Archie was an asshole… as are people who still think/talk that way…
Pretty sure you are reading it wrong hun…I can’t see anything there that would make one think he’s a role-model!

2 Likes

As a STEM Teacher-- I can reassure you…
Those initials–
That is pretty much what they stand for!!!

2 Likes

Not just an asshole. Seriously stupid too.

2 Likes

scooby

10 Likes

TRADITION JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE IT THAT WAY DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT INcREDiBLY STUPID.

3 Likes

1 Like

I know this could be construed as ‘‘political’’…NOT why I’m posting it–
Just on humor value alone…
PLEASE- if seriously offended- PM me, and I’ll remove it!

9 Likes

Buhahahahahahahahaha!!!

Fucking thing has it’s panties in a bunch because it’s not a complete sentence. WTF! HA!

3 Likes

Just don’t snap them on your Ballsoneros

3 Likes

2 Likes