Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

If the bus driver isn’t a dog, I’d be very disappointed. Some of our school buses can’t even get full-time drivers. :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully the dog at least knows how to cook bacon, though…

1 Like

I agree, but we don’t know for certain.

Praise the lard, yes! Definitely knows how to eat bacon! And I admit it, I’m just a dog… :yum:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

We had them…
I mean I know someone who did.

2 Likes

Outta likes.

I’m older and possibly even more faded! I remember when those were brand new on the market, which is to say any plastic household item. And I remember a Hershey Bar was a nickle (and not being all waxy).

3 Likes

Ours had been used so much all the gold come off the S&P

2 Likes

Something similar could probably be said of me. lol (1)

1 Like

I read my books,

1 Like

We did it to get out of class 15 minutes early every afternoon.

1 Like

That some kind of weird sex toy? Maybe I don’t recognize it because there weren’t sex ed classes when I was in school. I learned the old fashioned way, on the street. :rofl: (Honestly, I have no idea wtf that thing is!) :joy:

2 Likes

Hall monitor? I dunno.

3 Likes

Like a hall monitor lizard. That’d keep the kids at least on the run if not in class. That orange thingy somehow goes around the lizard’s neck and behind its front legs I’m guessing?

2 Likes

But the teacher gave me permission to use the Commodo.

2 Likes

So now we’re doing bbq?

The Kamado

The Kamado

Yes those are the eggs that they lay.

2 Likes

And apparently tasty, although getting the little bits out from between your teeth has been a problem for a relatively small percentage of eaters.

I believe that “e” should be a capitalized.

2 Likes

Now we see the floss inherent in the system!

2 Likes

Montana! Montana!

2 Likes