Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

But you gotta think, in like, the 4th dimension, man, that’s where all your recycling enlightenment will come from.

1 Like

Even styrofoam is recyclable in the fourth dimension.

2 Likes

:joy: just just gotta use your mind’s eye, man.

But don’t forget to rinse or the process is useless at least that’s what Mrs Foreigner tells me (I’m the evil non recycler in the house.)

1 Like

Klein recycler th-1078956475

13 Likes

Ugh, I bring all our trash and recycling to a waste transfer station… so many people dump nasty dirty containers into recycling… supposedly that can ruin an entire load.

2 Likes

Thank you for making the Klein post, @PhilCuisine! And thanks for posting the Wiki link, @yardgrazer! For years I’ve seen dab rigs called Klein Recyclers, and have wondered exactly what the Klein part was. Now I know, and feel better educated. I will sleep easier tonight. Seriously, thank you to you both!

This one is a double UFO perc Klein recycler.

Edit: Okay, I’m officially high. @breadwinner’s post somehow reminded me that I might have a Klein recycler. Guess it’s been a while since I’ve done any dabbing. It’s kind of dusty. That’s some sad shit.

blush

9 Likes

I have different chutes for different items in my building but they never work right, so they never work right.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

17 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

That first picture is actually really awesome haha. Curious where in the world that is.

2 Likes

I think it’s in Spain…I’ve seen it before.

This goes both ways …
Men that call their wives worthless, fat pigs, whores, etc…
Lets not put all the blame on the women…
There are a LOT of angry, spiteful, vengeful women out there…
And just as many abusive, vengeful, manipulative men.

3 Likes

Learn to spell ‘though’’…

2 Likes