Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

u r right, sir! I have posted since … i think it was june 30th that I got reprimanded here via a report, and subsequent computer-generated reprimand from OG. That happened to be the same day that I had just finished a 30-day ban from another grow board. Soooo, I decided to NOT post in here or in that other board anyMORE. And I did post in here a couple times, once in support of an OG’er’s wife who had a serious health situation, and i think one other time and today. That’s it since the Great Reprimand. If you were to message me, I would be very happy, and reply ASAP to any message you sent. I was happily posting away here in OG until the Great Reprimand, especially when it coincided with the end of a 30 day ban in the other grow board. I just blab too much, and evidently have no self control. So, i concluded that if i wanted to enjoy your posts and those of many others in this good board, i’d just better shut my yapper. See what I mean? Here I am, yapping like a yapping dog, babbling like a babbling brook, drippin’ shit from the lip, as usual. I hate my life. Glad for OG tho, it’s been great fun. I wish i had the guts to grow, but I do not. I sure admire those who do, and the product they produce. I think Jetdro would advocate for my continued silence (and i do not blame him one iota). And he’s a hella good guy too. I like everybody here, and don’t expect anybody here to like me, period.

The END!

1 Like

How’s your plants doing bro?.wink wink.

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

Re enact Con Air.

3 Likes

The Appian way…. All roads lead to Rome.

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

I agree…

21 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes