Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

My brother did this to his new haircut when he was 12 or something, hilarious how my mom made him having it for like a week :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m only in if it is recorded, the scene, the police scanners, and does anyone have an “in” to get the 911 calls?

2 Likes

I sent a message to somebody and …

waiting-skeleton cats-kitty cute-kitten ghosted-ignored i exist idk invisible none-of-my-business no-reply-is-a-reply-aoife no-response-data saddest silence tenor

Somehow this post will be reported, and I’ll be banned. Oh well, it was nice here while it lasted. :frowning:

Edit at 3:42pm, 8-25-2023: @Foreigner you’re not tempting me to message you, are you?

Disclaimer: I don’t post in OG anymore or even click likes because I got reprimanded and do not want to get banned here. As I think i understand it, OG has some kind of computer-generated banning if reported, so report me and you won’t have me to kick around anymore.

2 Likes

Hey sometimes I don’t return texts for 3 days.

6 Likes

Can You Say ‘Oh Hell No’’ boys and girls??

1 Like

4 Likes

The CIA is now pretty upset with you for revealing the next steps to demonstrate instability so a stricter regime can be implemented :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

11 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

I think you do.

And no I’m not trying to message you.